Recent content by KRANDALL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

Hello all from sunny (lol) Oregon

Here's that build a year later. I have changed the color to show I'm a proud US Army veteran. The lights are powered by a rechargeable 60 battery that is housed in the tank. There is a rechargeable connection lead accessible without opening the tank. Obtained a full length chain guard that fit...
  2. K

Muscle bike build off 01. Voting results.

Re: Muscle bike build off **VOTING BOOTH** Voting over. Congrats Luke, awsome bike that deserves the win. Thanks to everyone for accepting my bike, hey...I came in fouth lol. It was all great fun.
  3. K

Re: Muscle bike build off **VOTING BOOTH** 1 week left to vote! :mrgreen: SORRY, MY TYPE, THOUGHT, EXECUTION BAD. :mrgreen:
  4. K

Re: Anything Goes Muscle Bike Build Off ***VOTING BOOTH*** HELLO ALL :D I recommend we just call it as it shows, we all had a blast building and showing them to ourselves and all the RRB followers. Besides Glen deserves this for way more than his awsome build. Just my thoughs :roll: Have a...
  5. K

Re: Anything Goes Muscle Bike Build Off ***VOTING BOOTH*** Hello, I was wondering is these bikes are going to be shown in the gallery? WELL DONE Luke, a well deserved win!
  6. K

Re: Anything Goes Muscle Bike Build Off ***VOTING BOOTH*** Hello all, first, thanks to all of you for accepting me her at RATRODBIKES. It was tremendous fun finishing my build and shareing with you all. I've never built a bike before and just wanted to build one to fit the tank I had. A little...
  7. K

"Muscle-Bike-Build-Off 01" FINISHED BIKES THREAD! TIME TO VOTE!

Re: "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" FINISHED BIKES THREAD! 4 BIKES UP! :shock: WOW :shock:
  8. K

Re: "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" FINISHED BIKES THREAD! 2ND BIKE UP! Sorry all for the lack of pics. You only get an hour at the library computer which is the only way I can upload pics from my camera to a desktop to picturebucket to here lol. I used the first 45 minutes doing a resume for tomorrow...
  9. K

Re: "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" FINISHED BIKES THREAD! 2ND BIKE UP! Here are the final Pics: Sorry, That's it. I only hVE 2 MINUTES LEFT ON lIBRAry computwee. See ya
  10. K

Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off 01"

Re: Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" LAST BUILD WEEK! Hello all. Glen, your build looks great, I agree with Luke on back and white cause I love the seat, great bike. Luke, I love the checkered look on your "preview" can't wait to see the finished bike.
  11. K

Re: Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" LAST BUILD WEEK! That being said Luke, I have maybe $50.00 in my build being most is aquired from scraping, what kind of value would you place on my final product? I would welcome every ones thoughts to that question. I'm not very knowledgable in bikes...
  12. K

Re: Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" LAST BUILD WEEK! I have no plans for another bike build but am seriously thinking about a side car for this one, possably useing a small cc (125?) Motorcycle front wheel for it and making a thin body from scrap sheel aluminum or something to keep it...
  13. K

Re: Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" LAST BUILD WEEK! I believe the sprocket has CMC not CWC and I haven't been able to identify it. Anyone know? Great looking bike Luke, love the spider web at the rear and the angles of the frame are very eye catching, :) well done!
  14. K

Re: Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" LAST BUILD WEEK! No, the bike was not originaly CWC, I got the sprocket in a scrap job. The frame is fabricated out of irrigation piping also from a scrap job so the only "bike" parts in the frame are the start and end of the front fork making the...
  15. K

Re: Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" Build thread. HELLO ALL :D . I am proud to introduce you all to the LIONESS. My completed build.
Back