Recent content by KustomYordo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. KustomYordo

Loose Baron Australian Board Track Bicycle

Now the Loose Baron was ready for its first test ride and her maiden voyage. :grin: First I took the cat off the seat and carefully took it outside.
  2. KustomYordo

At this point the bike the bike was relatively complete and only required a chain.
  3. KustomYordo

I then went through my stash of bicycle junk to find period correct style parts that would match the patina of the frame: I also cut down the springer to size and added carbon fibre spacers as they were all I had: The bike as a whole at this time:
  4. KustomYordo

My Schwalbe Fat Franks arrived and so did my Springer forks after 2 weeks of anxiously waiting:
  5. KustomYordo

G'day to everybody, I haven't been on here in about 2 years or so but in that time I've built plenty of bikes but this is my most documented and favourite build. I bought the bike from a Chinese bloke for $75. Through the following months it totally transformed into a totally different looking...
  6. KustomYordo

Folding bikes

I have got one its a Raleigh Stowaway, which is getting apple green paint smoothed welds and alloy rims
  7. KustomYordo

Calling on Bicycle Gurus Kustom Yordo needs you!

thanks for the info, i believe it has been in an accident because on the underside of where it says holland nead the head tube there is wrinkling. I have spent about seventy dollars on it and put about 10 hours into it, apart from that has anybody seen one before? The areas in grey primer are...
  8. KustomYordo

G'day, I'm Kustom Yordo, i'm 17 and inexperinced with a little bicycle knowledge. I am rat rodding/restoring a 1965 3 speed Holland Bicycle, I will be getting photos up asap to help you all, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS!!! I have spent countless hours searching this bike on the internet, but...
  9. KustomYordo

My winter is really poor, but this is the perfect time to work on bikes and things ready for summer
  10. KustomYordo

G'day from Down Under

G'day Krooked Kustoms, yeah look i'm into most aussie street machine scenes, the car i'm getting is a 1979 Ford xc 500 Panelvan, which i'll either restore or rat rod/hot rod. Whats your car like and got on it?
  11. KustomYordo

G'day, I'm Kustom Yordo, i'm 17 and inexperinced with a little bicycle knowledge. I am rat rodding/restoring a 1965 3 speed Holland Bicycle, I will be getting photos up asap to help you all, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS!!! I have spent countless hours searching this bike on the internet, but...
  12. KustomYordo

G'day from Down Under

Great to see other Kustom Aussie on here too i fit in here cause my name is Luke too and i live in Ballarat. :D I love minitrucks too but i have to get my P's first and my car. Can't wait to see your Kustom made bike.
  13. KustomYordo

Kustom Aussie Bicycles

G'day i am an Australian 17 year old that love customizing/rat rodding/hot rodding bicycles, i will have some photos of my current and past projects. I have recently come into a collection of old bicycles that i will also put up on here. I joined this website because this great place caters for...
Back