léocwc's latest activity

• léocwc
    léocwc reacted to Dominicus's post in the thread Strage Dark with Like Like.
    Such a cool bike, it looks factory fresh!
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to kingfish254's post in the thread Strage Dark with Like Like.
    I always love the details that your work on in your builds. This was quite a rebirth on this bike. BRAVO!!
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to CRASH's post in the thread I finished 3! with Like Like.
    For the last couple years, I wasn't even able to finish 1 build. This year I finished 3! I got in trouble doing it because I had to...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to Rat Pilot's post in the thread Rollfastback! with Like Like.
    After getting into it, the canti-Rollfast was going to be more than I could handle in this timeframe. I decided to go with the single...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to sovericoool's post in the thread White Widow with Love Love.
    This 1978 Sears Free Spirit Chopper was in rough shape when I found her. A two hour drive and $150 bucks later and she was mine. I sold...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to RustyGold's post in the thread a beautiful pedal story with Love Love.
    Cool bike :thumbsup:...Cool story :thumbsup:...Super cool Leo :113:
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to sovericoool's post in the thread Strage Dark with Like Like.
    Nice build! Love the shot looking down the highway! I was racing against the sun to get picts. But you really brought that one back from...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to kram's post in the thread Cheap Copper with Love Love.
    This ‘68 custom stingray was a fun build. Started with an original frame, fork, crankset, and stem. Most of the other parts came from a...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to CRASH's post in the thread The Dragst-Her Too with Like Like.
    Build Thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/dragst-her-too.112479/
  • léocwc
    léocwc replied to the thread Strange Dark.
    thank you my friend:thumbsup:
  • léocwc
    léocwc replied to the thread Strage Dark.
    thanks Matti. everything was really bad .. the construction of the fork was also a big challenge. and believe me, the Strange Dark was...
  • léocwc
    léocwc replied to the thread Strage Dark.
    thanks for the recognition my friend, you are also a great builder
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to Bike from the Dead's post in the thread Strange Dark with Like Like.
    WOW! You really brought this bike back to showroom quality! Knowing what this bike started as, versus what it is now, I'd say you did a...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread Strange Dark with Love Love.
    The details on that bike are incredible, I like the small logo hidden on the crank sprocket, the black nuts holding the bars, and the...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to OddJob's post in the thread Strage Dark with Love Love.
    Beautiful, clean, finished build as always! Great eye for seeing 'what could be' from that old frame you started with in the beginning...