Recent content by LipsieRL340

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

Wicked old

Anybody have any idea what era this would be? It's got a skip tooth driver piece, but it all rotates as if its meant to be a left sided setup. I can tell its super old only because the corrosion of the chrome plating, the set in rust and then how the hub looks. I'm interested to know what it is...
  2. L

Old new or last year?

Turns out to be a 53 Huffy :)
  3. L

What do I have?

Thanks Earl. I'm glad you got me on this site :)
  4. L

What do I have?

Serial code 3C08000 on back left fork
  5. L

What do I have?

Looks like the bolt that holds the chain guard is painted the same blue color as the frame, that says the bike got spray bombed. So I'm not sure on an original bike color.
  6. L

What do I have?

Let me know what I may have please. Year, model and style would be way helpful :) If possible, as it sits, give me a price idea please.
  7. L

Old new or last year?

I have found a bike that I need help with. The only stamps I have found are the serial code on the outside of the back left fork. Frame looks to have original paint. It's blue if that helps. Has fenders, basket up front, cruiser bars, skinny hub up front, real wide hub in the rear. Also a single...
  8. L

The bike guy from Colorado.

Hey people's!! How's it all hangin? So, according to my friend earl, he says everyone knows him as teabeats. He introduced me to this awesome site. Been collecting and riding bikes (never used training wheels!) since I was 2. So I'm a true bike lover and got many. My topic I'd like to discuss is...
Back