Recent content by Log Home

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Log Home

Best Fat Bike in the $400.-$600. range?

Got it ! :eek:
  2. Log Home

Blew my $600. range and ordered this: :eek: Should be here Friday. :13: I'll post up some "Real" pictures as soon as it arrives. Super Deluxe WalGoose !
  3. Log Home

Here we go again.my Dozer.

Let me go and have a look. I'm looking for the 15" ones that go straight up instead of the V shape. Do they ship out fast?
  4. Log Home

Returned the green and have one of these on the way: Looks like a good Ape Hanger candidate to me. :eek:
  5. Log Home

Here we go again.my Dozer.

I need a couple pair of 15" Apes. Most of the sellers of these bars are in a coma and never answer messages.
  6. Log Home

What's the difference between the White & Burgundy Mongoose Vinson bikes?

I'm reading the white version has better tires and a wider frame. Can anyone tell me the differences please besides the colors?
  7. Log Home

That burgundy is looking sweet though. :43:
  8. Log Home

Good move returning the Juneau for a Vinson?
  9. Log Home

Might return this green Juneau and get the Mongoose Vinson. Just can't decide on the white or burgundy Vinson. I like the frame of the Vinson much better. What ya think?
  10. Log Home

Should I peel the Mongoose stickers off or leave them on? Might have too much neon green if I peel them all off. :43: What ya think?
  11. Log Home

Any damage to the paint finish after removing the stickers? Did you just peel them or use some kind of a solution?
  12. Log Home

Should I remove all the Mongoose stickers from this bike? What ya think? Look better with the straight seat post?
  13. Log Home

Forgot that I'll have 4 brake/shift cables to change when I add the apes. :13: Plus this thing does not even come with a kickstand. Anyone have any ideas for a kickstand for this bike?
  14. Log Home

Here's what I'm starting with. Have a lay back seat post and cloud nine seat so far. Just need an nice set of black Apes to get me styling. :eek: Would that seat look better on a straight seat post?
  15. Log Home

Best place to order 13" Ape Hangers in black?

Yea, that is looking like the only places to get any Ape's from.
Back