Recent content by madsapper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. madsapper

1969 Schwinn Fastback

Nice job!
  2. madsapper

Grey Ghost!

Yes, they are still out there! Can't wait to clean this one up. Local Craigslist find from original owner who got it when he was seven. A bit crusty, but other than the rear tire, all original.
  3. madsapper

(not very) Fresh Goose!? (crunchy and crispy)

I'd still build it! It may be an Amacca, which is a foreign built copy of a Mongoose. Not worth a lot. but cool none the less, and better than a Royce...
  4. madsapper

66 Slick Chick value?

Rear wheel on a Slik Chick is an S2, on a Fair Lady its an S7. My wife has a blue 68 Slik Chick, I paid 130 for it a couple years ago.
  5. madsapper

Mesinger silver banana seat

Need for a project. Prefer the shorter rounded one like the rollfast top drag style. Let me know what you have.
  6. madsapper

My wife's Fire Cat...

Nice job!
  7. madsapper

Solid stack paint fade question

Tracking Crash. Tracking...
  8. madsapper

Solid stack paint fade question

I have two orange to black fade Huffy's with solid stack chain guards. both of mine have the "muffler" on the back of the guard unlike the one posted in your pick. One is a three speed short frame cheater slick and one is a long frame 5 speed Firestone GTO SS/V. Both of the guards are painted...
  9. madsapper

Huffy muscle?

Headtube does look pushed back and that bar is pretty bent... Forks look fine though. Odd.
  10. madsapper

I may ask $2,000 for my restored Aero Bee

yea, me too!
  11. madsapper

Rollfast Muscle Project

Looks to be all original. I have the same bike.
  12. madsapper

I may ask $2,000 for my restored Aero Bee

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!
  13. madsapper

New guy from Maine

Welcome from NH!
Back