Recent content by marius.suiram

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. marius.suiram

What is this bike?

This was mine
  2. marius.suiram

What is this bike?

Looks like these:
  3. marius.suiram

Schwinn 24" wheels ID, please

S.N. is H 49813. 24" wheels. Plane and train headbadge. Maybe a Spitfire?
  4. marius.suiram

Roadmaster

5. marius.suiram

Raleigh Lenton Grand Prix

More pictures
  6. marius.suiram

Raleigh Lenton Grand Prix

My last find
  7. marius.suiram

SOLD Girl's seat

Selling from Cleveland, OH, 44111 Payment: PayPal or postal money order Price: 35$ shipped priory post
  8. marius.suiram

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

Long time I did not post any bike. Here are some nicer ones 1983 Trek 620 Nashbar Mark III 1982 Miyata 710 1980 Trek 710 Schwinn Prelude 1972 Maserati MT5 1985 Raleigh Alyeska Schwinn Premis Bianchi Record Strada 1982 Miyata 710
  9. marius.suiram

1971 Raleigh Twenty

Another Raleigh
  10. marius.suiram

Raleigh's 5 speed

The girl's bike is a 3+2 speed, SA internal hub. The boy's bike is a 5 speed Huret. I didn't know about this till I saw them. They were advertised as 5 and 6 speed. I was hunting the parts: saddles, back racks, pedals. Got them for 30$.
  11. marius.suiram

German Fleet Wing

The bike was sold
  12. marius.suiram

German Fleet Wing

Thanks for all the explanations. A lot of help. Now I need to find the collector interested to buy such a bike. Personal, I am interested in racing bikes, like that one you have. I wish to find one, cheap. Thank you again
  13. marius.suiram

Bunch of bikes

These five bikes were with money, but I already sold the Tornado, and covered all what I paid and the gas. I got five free too: a Raleigh Colt 3 speed, a Schwinn Runabout, a clown bike, a Schwinn Collegiate 3 speed, a men's Spaceliner without bars and seat, a bunch of wheels and tires, plus a...
  14. marius.suiram

Rixe tandem evaluation

It is not mine, the seller is the one who sold me five bikes, pretty cheap and gave me five more for free. What's the value of this tandem?
  15. marius.suiram

German Fleet Wing

Komet. It is 54 marked on it. The year?
Back