Recent content by Millennial Gent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Millennial Gent

Bleu Cheese

Found this donor huffy for $5 today, New rims! Going on Monday, hoping they fit Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  2. Millennial Gent

Bleu Cheese

Got it mocked up to see what else I need to get for it Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  3. Millennial Gent

Bleu Cheese

Ready for pedals Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  4. Millennial Gent

Bleu Cheese

First step, cleaning and regreasing the bearings. Have the original fork in right now but will be going with a springer in the very near future as soon as I can find one with a patina (don't want a pretty new one) Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  5. Millennial Gent

Bleu Cheese

Got this 47 hawthorne frame in yesterday, was going to do a restoration, but leaning towards a fraken-rat bike now. Will update as I go Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  6. Millennial Gent

Huff-n-Puff

There's still a lot more I'd like to do, but don't wanna get in over my head and miss the deadline so here's the finished. Old beat up huffy I found, stripped it down, cleaned it up, repainted, bent the front forks just a little more, and took off the basket and fenders. Not as impressive as...
  7. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

Finished up today, still a bunch of stuff I want to do, but it'll take longer than the deadline so here is my before and after. All I did was take it apart, clean it, and paint it. Only new parts are the tires and tubes, only mods were bending the front forks a bit. Sent from my SM-G973U using...
  8. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

I drive a kia soul lol Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  9. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

That's actually how it goes believe it or not, I'm leaning towards no fenders as well, gonna see how an accessory looks on them before I scrap it though Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  10. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

Did a quick mock up to see where I was at, can't decide if I like the fenders or not. May try to fab a tank and add something to the fenders Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  11. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

I found a thread on here about bending without welding but didn't have a pipe bender so used an alternative lol Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  12. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

I do too, it's got a lot of rust spots on it though so it5hit and miss where it's actually red lol Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  13. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

Lol dang it I thought I was being origional with the name [emoji28] Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  14. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

So, back home today, finished breaking down and start rust removal and paint prep. Took everything off of the frame, sanded off all the visible rust, removed all the stickers, bent the front forks slightly to hopefully give it a little lower stance in the front, washed everything off, and primed...
  15. Millennial Gent

BO15 Huff-n-Puff

So I found this community while looking up something for my newest obsession, and just so happened to find it during the middle of this event, so let's see how it goes. I picked up this beat up Good Vibrations for a few bucks and broke it down to clean it up, no idea what I'm doing with it, but...
Back