Recent content by model-a

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. model-a

Happy holidays ratters!

Same to ya dude, don't eat to much Turkey. Chris,
  2. model-a

Old murray makeover

Sweet ride dude.
  3. model-a

Old murray makeover

Neat dude like the color.
  4. model-a

Any idea what this is

What a jerk made me look like a dummy in front of you guys. Oh well it is what it is, sorry I wasted everyone's time. But there was know way for me to know. Thanks guys Chris,
  5. model-a

Custom trikes

Nice rides the pressure is on me now those are cool trikes. Chris,
  6. model-a

Custom trikes

I would like to see some pictures of trikes that have been customize, I have one it's a old Worksmen in fair condition, looks like a good project for the winter. Thanks for any pictures or ideas. Chris,
  7. model-a

Hot Rod Spaceliner - by B4C

I like it dude I need to come talk to you I'm almost done with the A and looking for a winter project maybe you and me could put our heads together and it will make ONE lol hahaha just picking dude later on bro. Chris,
  8. model-a

Any idea what this is

He has a number of bikes on there not just that one I would say five or more listings.
  9. model-a

Any idea what this is

Let me reword that thanks guys for the info I never got a response either. Thanks wheelhorseman.
  10. model-a

Any idea what this is

Ok thanks guys sorry for the info.
  11. model-a

Any idea what this is

I forgot the number dummy 5833624132 ok
  12. model-a

Any idea what this is

This is on craigslist Charlotte this the ID number any idea what this is thanks.
  13. model-a

Finished the Slingshot

awesome bike dude
  14. model-a

Question about my trike

I have a old trike and the hub is striped out can I just make a straight axle and how would I go about this.
  15. model-a

PRAYERS FOR UNCLE STRETCH

Get well soon my friend we will be thinking about you. model-a,chris
Back