Recent content by Mongla

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mongla

Antique Parts Frames Lot. Pick up NW burbs IL

Some really nice stuff in here. $700 for the lot. Pick up in Cary, IL. Priority to quickest, most hassle free pickup. Hawthorne skiptooth frame, flight liner parts, raspberry reflector fender, gooseneck, seats. Skiptooth, chainguards, front end springers, tons more.
  2. Mongla

Name This Frame? (BMX)

Thanks for your responses! I kinda thought it was low end considering that it isn't stamped or anything. I do like the look of the frame though.
  3. Mongla

Name This Frame? (BMX)

No, it is blank. :?
  4. Mongla

Name This Frame? (BMX)

Can anyone? I know nothing about BMX bikes, and there appear to be no markings except for the serial number. Make: ? Model: ? Year: ?
  5. Mongla

Wards Hawthorne

Thank you for your replies, everyone! I looked up pictures on Google and saw that some with the shifters mounted that way do have tanks, but who knows. I have a few other bikes, but this is the first one I paid so little for. I'm really looking forward to finding more parts for it, and more...
  6. Mongla

Wards Hawthorne

This is my first post on the forum, so maybe I will do an intro too. Anyway, I bought this at an estate sale this past Saturday for next to nothing. It’s a Wards Hawthorne and what is there appears to be original to the bike. The fork, tank, rear rack, grips, and fenders are missing, but I do...
Back