Recent content by Monstaah

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Monstaah

(MBBO#04 Class 2) PEDRO. (PEDRO GOT A NEW OWNER!)

bloke, I reckon it'll all come down to how you meet up with the seat tube, as it stands you've got sharp angle at the rear so the #4 look would work up front.. but with all the curves on this Creature #3 seems like the appropriate fit.. aah decisions decisions.. either way looks great man..
  2. Monstaah

Wow man, it's looking awesome and really coming along.. i'll throw a vote in for a seat just like on your board or about a #2 I reckon..
  3. Monstaah

how do you like this post twice??..lol
  4. Monstaah

(MMBO #4 Class 1) - Monstaah's Madness

Thanks fellas.. didn't get very far this afternoon, but more than happy with the way it's going.. neither one of these contours are right yet and the top one is just an off cut that's way to short but helps me dial in where I'm going with it..
  5. Monstaah

ok, so I kind of need to mock this thing up so I can get to doing the faring I've got planned for this thing but couldn't resist checking out what full pedal power might look like :bigsmile: so here we go.. thanks to this photo I had to go outside and check the difference of the paint between...
  6. Monstaah

Hey there OddJob, sorry mate didn't notice this post somehow.. uumm unfortunately I can't answer that question tho..lol.. I can say I know winter has ended of that I'm sure.. my neck of the woods we truly work on 2 seasons Wet & Dry, I can say our cool weather has come to an end and we had our...
  7. Monstaah

yeah thought ya might like that one mate..:grin: hmmm, interesting idea mate.. definitely gives me something to think about now, appreciate that..:thumbsup:
  8. Monstaah

OMG, those are smoking hot!.. that's just pure Awesome Sauce bloke..
  9. Monstaah

(MBBO#04 Class 1) - B4C builds Hooligan!

yeah I was stunned by that seat and when that white tuff came up I was uber impressed.. but yeah that last mag is kinda awesome so that's the way I'd go.. should paint'm white though me thinks..:bigsmile:
  10. Monstaah

(MBBO #4 Class 2) Mustang Phatty -(FINAL MOCK UP PHOTOS)-

Bloke, that brake is Awesome!!!.. I reckon I can see this becoming popular, very nice..
  11. Monstaah

(mbbo#4 class 1) "BIG RED"

yep when it's sitting in the corner it's only job IS to look cool..:grin: so that's all win..
  12. Monstaah

ok, so I've been having a dose of the lazies of late but decided to pull my finger out a bit today, so here's what we got.. started the morning off with a coat on some bolts for the fork, the chainring got a couple yesterday as well so that's good.. then went to work on bending a NEW set of...
  13. Monstaah

Night Owl

the only thing that comes to mind after seeing this is.. WOW..
  14. Monstaah

Thanks KingFish.. got a new set of bars I've been waiting on today, so i'll have to start bolting this thing together soon..
Back