Recent content by Mr Unhinged

1. M

Raydarlux Space Cadet

Started off with a Dutch folding bike , with the idea of making a sorta something like a Spacelander. A Chopped Kustom with a K Spacelander with a nod to Dan Dare comics Pulled bits off the scrap pile , made a skeleton, and carved the bodywork from Blue/Expanding foam . Mudguards are made of...
  2. M

BO15 Radarlux Space-Cadet

The trim is just standard auto stick on stuff from a motor factors . The bullets are door bump guards . And thanks it's getting there , almost done .
  3. M

And a chainguard off a rattly old ladies bike . I tried about 10 of the things , but this one worked with the shape and a little tweaking
  4. M

Coming soon to a town nowhere near anyone soon-ish...well that's the decals done . Waterslide paper and a printer , squirt of lacquer jobs a goodun
  5. M

The red sparkly one is a sort of nod to my Musician friend with the flowery seat , it will get other details when I figure out exactly what and where . At some point but will hit me . On another bike I built up I was fortunate enough to hand it over to a friend to pinstripe . Sadly we lost him...
  6. M

Chainguard done . And I got a little sidetracked with a car boot sale bike I got ....
  7. M

Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

I've lost half my vocabulary too , but it's worth it to play here . I type a post out and then realise I can't say some of the words I've put down. It's all cool beans though adds to the challenge , besides when I write for the mag there's plenty of sweary left in the keypad for that
  8. M

Aw man that's beautiful . Thanks for posting
  9. M

Thanks guys as I said I'm back on it now . Feels weird not having a dog about but it's getting easier. Hey anyway...how about a picture?
  10. M

Yeah further to my previous explanation , I've not been feeling it recently . The real world got in the way. I had to say goodbye to my constant shed companion Kombi ( German Shepard/Anatolian Shepard cross) and had one of my musical heroes and all round nice bloke pass on the same . Shed life...
  11. M

Yeah, I get ya lol . Trying to figure out if that's a good or bad reaction though
  12. M

Hello again , I've gone a bit of late . Sorry for the radio silence folks . Life's been a bit busy at home but rest assured, I have been quietly pecking away at it though . Front mudguard is prepped painted and on . I've added some chrome strips , and added a second colour . Also made a bracket...
  13. M

.... it my secret is out . That's pretty funky , I bet it cost more than my build too
  14. M

Any thoughts I know what I'm doing , or have a firm plan can be put to bed . This is all happening cos I dont know what I'm doing. It's fun though :)
  15. M

The camera dont show half of it , this thing is a rolling migraine