Recent content by Mydogisnuts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Columbia cruiser

That bike has been sitting on Craigslist for about two months now . You might want to see if the guy will take less, besides I am tired of seeing it he reposts every day.
  2. M

Detroit area club

Anyone interested in riding sometime on the 4th of July weekend. Thinking if the path that starts in heritage park (if the Clinton river recedes). Maybe meet up in the park in Utica next to the library.
  3. M

Great bike shop Detroit metro area

I just found a hidden gem of a bike shop, East Side Bike Shop in Centerline Mi. Incredible selection of cruiser tires and new and used parts. I can see dropping some cash here. I have been hoping to find a place like this around here. No I do not have any affiliation with the shop.
  4. M

Who here plays guitar?

I just have a couple acoustics lying around, play they sometimes. Sold off the electric gear and bought a sweet set of wheels for my mountain bike.
  5. M

Let's See Your Hounds

Here is my dog as you can see he is the one that gets the most use out of te couch. He looks a little nervous because my daughter decided to take hundreds of pictures of him with the iPad.
  6. M

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories I saw this on craigslist and had to laugh all original except every thing is missing.... I have an old 28" bicycle from the teens or 20's,that is all original ,other than it has 27" wheels and tires. It is missing the pedals ,hand grips,and...
  7. M

rollfast id

How does the tape look on the handle bars been running that idea through my head, kind of like rapping the tail pipe on an old hot rod. ( black friction tape).
  8. M

Warrior

Ok thinking slam the seat down, lose the fenders or bob them, got a nice set of ape hangers and that is the only chain guard that I have not thought of getting rid of graphic is just too cool. Of course this is just the first idea I am sure there will be fifty other ideas before I get all the...
  9. M

Warrior

Great tip thanks, it was right where you said. Serial number looks like I93893
  10. M

Warrior?

Pick the bike up posted more pics in the fresh finds section
  11. M

Warrior

I picked this up today...and proud of myself for remembering to take pictures before taking it apart. Has a komet super rear hub, white rims guess I won't have to paint them. Have not found a serial number lots of dirt and grease to remove first. If any one has any more guesses at to who made...
  12. M

Warrior?

I did some digging.. Maybe a Firestone who knows. Cool frame calling the guy tomorrow. Thanks for the help and better pictures. Now what to do to it.
  13. M

Warrior?

Here is a picture of the bike, yeah should have thought of that...
  14. M

Warrior?

Looking at a bike on Craigslist. Have not called on it yet no brand is listed only says Warrior on the chain guard , anyone have any info?
  15. M

Detroit area club

There is also a trail that start at van dyke and hall road and follows the parks down to Utica and schoenherr. And it could become a bit of a pub crawl "down town" Utica is a short bike ride away from the trail head.
Back