Recent content by Nelson J. Caceres

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nelson J. Caceres

SOLD Schwinn DX tank prewar $285

Price reduced $285 shipped.
  2. Nelson J. Caceres

SOLD Seiss dual handlebar lights

They will look cool on any bike. This set is NOS but it has some blemishes and shelf wear, still very solid and very cool. Plastic lenses, 6 volt bulbs, tested and working. $100 shipped.
  3. Nelson J. Caceres

SOLD Schwinn DX tank prewar $285

All original, very good condition, couple of dents from the truss rods, horn works. $285 shipped. please do NOT post any comments in this ad. Any interest please PM me directly. Thanks.
  4. Nelson J. Caceres

SOLD Twin Delta Sirver Rays for Schwinn Autocycle springer - Hard to find

Not longer available for sale in this site, sorry. http://www.ebay.com/itm/172269735296?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648
  5. Nelson J. Caceres

Nos Delta Horn And Switch For Elgin Twin, Miss America

NOS condition, both works. $45 shipped for the set.
  6. Nelson J. Caceres

SOLD Twin Delta Sirver Rays for Schwinn Autocycle springer - Hard to find

Good condition, no dings or dents. Chrome shows oxidation. Lenses are plastic. Original brackets. $0.00 shipped.
  7. Nelson J. Caceres

Seiss battery tube very good condition.

Please check link, I can't post pics here I duno why. Thanks http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1930s-seiss-battery-tube-very-good-condition.93254/
  8. Nelson J. Caceres

NOS Seiss battery tube / lights combo

This set is NOS (was NOS) and it shows great patina. These lights has been out of the box and from shelf to shelf for a long time that the lights have lots of shelfwear, couple of dings and scratches here and there and the white paint is now yellowish. The battery tube is in the same condition...
Back