Recent content by nelvolks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. nelvolks

█ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█

Re: █ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█ 5/3 theft slows progress Let me bring my shotgun and I will be happy to load a few 3in slug shots on that sidecar. Justin you got me itching to get on the buildoff bandwagon again. Looking forward to see the progress on this build.
  2. nelvolks

Made me some ape hangers yesterday

How about this for crazy!!!
  3. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

So the wife and I went to Buffalo this weekend to visit her folks and I stumbled upon this ad's newspaper from West Seneca. Something about the name that I just like so much!!! :mrgreen:
  4. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

I agree! :D
  5. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

My goal is wishing that I could just get on the calendar. :mrgreen:
  6. nelvolks

What is this called?

AKA "Fank" fake tank! :D
  7. nelvolks

RRBBO#6 is over... now what?

For me I will enjoy my bike and help my wife even more especially since she is preggo, she was a big support in my build. I have been very blessed this year. Other than that try to convince the wife to let me bring another bike into our little townhouse, haha! And looking forward to hed south...
  8. nelvolks

RRBBO#6 is over... now what?

For me I will enjoy my bike and help my wife even more especially since she is preggo, she was a big support in my build. I have been very blessed this year. Other than that try to convince the wife to let me bring another bike into our little townhouse, haha! And looking forward to hed south...
  9. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Thats awesome Steve. I am assuming that I can put a face with the name? :lol:
  10. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Sounds like a plan I'm down especially when it gets cooler.
  11. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Yoothgeye, Double Nickle I feel left out!!!! :mrgreen:
  12. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

I likey this group HUG!
  13. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Come on guys and gals support PLEASE!!! Hey I am a pretty decent photographer I took these pictures. :D
  14. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Right on! :mrgreen:
  15. nelvolks

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Haha Awesome! Welcome to the "I have a vote club."
Back