Recent content by Nepali

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

IT depands when you will see the side angle And your guess are right . Then i. Suppose im on the right track.
  2. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

This is exactly what im trying to do. From every angle IT has to look different IT has to be mind boggling
  3. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

I thouht a jeepers Cargo bike needs some artillery but Im still waiting for headlight glass , mirrors that Will be mounted on the handle bars a rear rack for the battery. So i cannot proceed at this moment unfortunatly
  4. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

Im still puzling. Im not satisfied. Tommorow after a good night sleep . I hope my Brain Will explode with ideas
  5. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

I cam up with a new mock up
  6. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

Thank you for the compliment i am not sure if i want to keep the eyes on the hood maybe i will relocated Them on the steer.
  7. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

I came with this design . Im not sure if i want to keep.this. i have to rethink this .
  8. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

This the plan tot gif this bike a look a like face . Hope IT works out.
  9. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

IT is Raining over here but yesterday And today i redisgned the front of the cargo bike and extended the back with a rear fat tyre. And changed the steering.
  10. Nepali

Jeepers Creepers Bike

This Wil be my base . A cargo bike.
  11. Nepali

GARUDA BHARAT

I used cillinders of a pocket/mini bike i still have to ad some parts as carburateur. Aircleaner .bougies etcetera .so it would look more realistic
Back