Recent content by nosferatu1381

1. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

You guys are killin me I went into great detail about temperature, water quality, and acid demand in my previous thread. I mean I really legit read several published scientific journals and as if it matters and attempted to oversimplify it. I even mostly skipped the slide rule steps and the...
  2. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

hey, whatever. I love "ratrod" It is problably some ridiculous new software update I missed again while I was finishing this last remodel
  3. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

I found it long enough to post in it again. What do I care . Keep doing it wrong
  4. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

5. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

I mean that in the crudest way possible
  6. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

Plus where in heck did my b-6 restoration thread go and what exactly is wrong with the dudes you have moderating this forum?
  7. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

I put a 110 year old fender in there too because I am a complete jerk and probably smarter than whoever deleted my thread just to be a jerk I updated my timeline in real time because I am fed up with people who cannot read scientific american for comprehension. These are the simplistic before...
  8. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

Anyway about four hours ago I dropped the frame and accessories in the bath. For some reason I cannot find my original thread I legit posted to while I was doing this
  9. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

Nine hours ago it dawned on me I was done with the remodel that has been keeping me busy since I finished the Beiwagenmaschine so I grabbed a wrench.
  10. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

The last word on organic acid restoration. I cannot find my previous thread and I worked my tail off today to knock this out
  11. nosferatu1381

Hobby money

Didn't exactly leave me a lot of time to work on bicycles but whatever. Kate is still shaking her head wondering how I manage to pull rabbits out of my butt every year just in time for the girls birthdays. They are all late December early January
  12. nosferatu1381

Hobby money

Took me an hour to figure out how to open the "bonnet" on the mini but it has a new clutch now and I am just down to one cylinder misfire code. The 3/4 ton is like playing with a box of really cool legos. I just need to replace the power steering pump and maybe the radiator and it's done. It has...
  13. nosferatu1381

Hobby money

Both daughters are getting driver's licenses this year. I managed to sell a couple projects and grabbed them both the cars they wanted. Kate suggested I give my spare car to my oldest before I had a chance to ask her. Not bad since I technically haven't been working since March. I managed to get...
  14. nosferatu1381

E-Stay Rider

I can see out of both eyes again now so there is that. good stuff