Recent content by Oak Tree

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Oak Tree

80’s Schwinn Cruiser

Quick and still dirty but stage 1 restro is done (Did yall change the way to upload pics? I can’t get it to work like it used to)
  2. Oak Tree

80’s Schwinn Cruiser

Probably gonna do parts swap with this aluminum frame, and then be looking to get rid of the red Ironhorse.
  3. Oak Tree

80’s Schwinn Cruiser

Cool. Thanks. 86 was a good bike year for me back then.
  4. Oak Tree

80’s Schwinn Cruiser

2766 And yelp. Says Giant
  5. Oak Tree

80’s Schwinn Cruiser

Picked this up today. Near minty condition. If you have seen my previous builds, you know where this is going.
  6. Oak Tree

Budget buster

Good pass. I’m typically on the cheap side so that may explain things to some of y’all. When I say this…I’d say that price is about half bike and half charity.
  7. Oak Tree

JC Higgins Poor Designed Springer Front end

I have one that I flipped the flanges and connecting rods over for a more rat rod look. I love it. With ape hangers cruising low and slow, baby Oh wait. You were asking about flex and bad design. I’ve got nothing on that topic.
  8. Oak Tree

Mostly Garbage Day Eve Finds

How silly. Who in the world has 6 bikes???!!!
  9. Oak Tree

the I'll show you OFF TOPIC bike thread

Frozen blueberries in breakfast cereal are really good. And they keep the milk cold too
  10. Oak Tree

Cockpit shots only

best part of my day, captured right here
  11. Oak Tree

Robins Nest

Looks like that 35 Columbia has a Morrow back there. That being said, dubs on the hub.
  12. Oak Tree

Sting Ray lovers finds

If you ever think about turning those Morrow hubs loose, I’ll take em. I’m kinda a collector They are also easy to date (hehe). I’ve dated a lot of them (even more funny). Google morrow date codes and find the stamped numbers on the shell. I’ve found that most Morrow years match the bike year...
  13. Oak Tree

Matti Scores!!

Just don’t ever get the wives together for a cookout
  14. Oak Tree

My '66 Huffy Rail

The circle is strong.
  15. Oak Tree

My '66 Huffy Rail

@CRASH
Back