Recent content by oldy57

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

1941 DX
  2. O

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

I love this bike. Black seat looks better.
  3. O

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

One of the bikes I built many years ago. My favorite bike I have ever owned.
  4. O

What Schwinn Model IsThis

Anyone know what model of Schwinn this is. What year aprox. What is it worth. I have not seen it in person.
  5. O

Rats Invaded My Back Yard

Thanks guys for the comments. Here is what the Alumarat started out as. I am surprised the guy didn't throw out the dropout piece. The "I Need A Tetanus Shot" is still vert rusty but a lot of the rust cleaned up. It rides nice and smooth. 28" CCM or Canadian 28" bikes are quite popular here...
  6. O

Rats Invaded My Back Yard

I finished a few rats this week, time for some pics. Garry Is A Rat First one is a CCM made Garry sold at The Ashdown Hardware Company. I found this bike a month ago. The guy said it was sold. Last week he tells me the guy never came up ith the money. I bought it. It had junk wheels on it, I...
  7. O

1930 Columbia Arch-Bar by Westfield Mfg. - My 2013 build

Interesting pedals. This is the first time I've seen these. CCM in Canada have used the same pedals with Gibson blocks. I have a lot of them. Gibson blocks are reproduced in red, black and white. You can also get grips to match the blocks. I will be ordering some later this year. The pedals...
  8. O

Old Skool Kool

Here is a pic with white background to seethe flames better.
  9. O

Old Skool Kool

Yep it is a Silver King Wingbar. I built it this spring, nice rat cruiser. The other bike is a CCM Redbird. One of the harder to find CCM bikes. It has very few miles on it, sat in a wet basement for 40 years. It will get done someday. Now the Old Skool Kool will get ridden.
  10. O

====~THE FAIRBANK FLYER~==== (More pics and Velodrome Video)

Re: ====~THE FAIRBANK FLYER~==== Very nice. I love boardtrack bikes. This is over the top. You have my vote.
  11. O

The Forward look.

Smooth and clean. One of my favorites. Well done.
  12. O

Old Skool Kool

Old Skool Kool is finished. I Have been looking for a nice place to take the pics but couldn't find the right spot. Why not use what I have right here at home. My yard is full of old stuff. Here are a few with my old skool 41 Chevy.
  13. O

Old Skool Kool

Re: Old Skool Kool Done It's done. Here are a few pics with my old skool 41 Chevy.
  14. O

Old Skool Kool

Re: Old Skool Kool ""Mockup Almost Done"" I got lots done yesterday. Painted the flame tips, cleaned up a crank and put it in, mounted pedals, handlebars, stem, headlight, valve stem caps, seat and post and wheels. Today I put the wood tank in and mounted the lucky "13" numbers. I am mostly...
  15. O

Old Skool Kool

I got the frame painted. Turned out ok. I painted the flame tips in red. It was hard to do using a spray can. It looks good from 10 feet away. No way was going to have someone else paint it with an airbrush.
Back