Pack Rat's latest activity

• Pack Rat
    Pack Rat posted the thread What to do!? in BIKE TALK.
    I have this 1980 Schwinn Stringray II that I’m not sure what to do with. It’s a solid bike, and my kids (and myself at times) ride it...
  • Pack Rat
    Pack Rat replied to the thread Dyno Coaster find.
    Nice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Pack Rat
    Pack Rat replied to the thread Looking for info.
    Yep. Also Wald fenders, Union pedals, Bendix 70 rear hub and “Vista Scorpion” Goodyear tires from 1969 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Pack Rat
    Pack Rat reacted to Captain Awesome's post in the thread Looking for info with Like Like.
    Same. First set is there, everything else is X's She's a beaut though :thumbsup:
  • Pack Rat
    Pack Rat reacted to nosferatu1381's post in the thread Looking for info with Like Like.
    that looks like a Stelber. When i quote this post I can see the image
  • Pack Rat
    That old Schwinn badge someone put on it is probably worth more than the whole bike lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Pack Rat
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Pack Rat
    After tons of research and asking on other forums I came up with it being a Stelber-Iverson/Ross mashup branded as a Vista. Pretty weird...
  • Pack Rat
    Pack Rat reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread Looking for info with Like Like.
    There are currently issues with images loaded using tap a talk app... The head honcho is on the case
  • Pack Rat
    Well, that’s a downer. Pics are on the RRB FB discussion board if anyone is interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Pack Rat
    See them now? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Pack Rat
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Pack Rat
    I’m hoping someone can tell me a little more about this middleweight I picked up yesterday for $50. I was told it was from the 60s...