Recent content by Pops68

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pops68

Jesse James west coast chopper wcc forks and parts

Got my grandson the same bike, but need wheelset, how much an for shipping to North Georgia
  2. Pops68

SOLD SOLD 1997 DYNO MOTO 7

I pm you
  3. Pops68

black bikes?

4. Pops68

No, it can't , I'm just not able to ride it after having a stroke, just would like to see someone have it that can ride and enjoy it
  5. Pops68

1997 DYNO MOTO 7, I AM THE SECOND OWNER OF THIS BIKE NEVER STORED OUTSIDE IT HAS THE NEXUS 7 HUB WITH ROLLER BRAKE, THIS BIKE IS SUPER CLEAN AND BARELY RIDDEN, NEED TO MAKE ROOM IN SHOP, I CAN SHIP, HAVE BIKE SHIPPING BOX, I AM IN NORTH GA. PAYPAL, ONLY, I WILL PACK IT LIKE A BABY IN A RUFF...
  6. Pops68

3 piece crank disassembly

Thanks for filling in that info, I couldn't remember at time of post where I seen it but it was under shop talk
  7. Pops68

8. Pops68

Park Tool has a recall on 3 crank pullers, I seen it last week when I was ordering some parts, don’t remember which ones, but go to website, I think it was listed under the documentation. But they replacing some models.
  9. Pops68

24x3 whitewalls

I got two 24x3 whitewalls will part with
  10. Pops68

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

New old stock I ran across but lenses are repops
  11. Pops68

What have you been riding lately?

I've been cruising on my Hardtime XL which is about finished, still have to get my headlight made and a 29x80 front hoop, then off to be powder coated.
  12. Pops68

Any thoughts

So It is a 1950 CWC frame, well thanks for everybody's input, now any suggestions on what do do with it, the BB cups just fall in place no pressing at all, so it pretty wore out already took the rack off and put on another bike, the springer is not installed correctly because it don't fit , so...
  13. Pops68

Any thoughts

Those pics any better
  14. Pops68

Any thoughts

tell you what I am going in there now and get pics and upload
Back