Recent content by PRAISE THE LOWERED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PRAISE THE LOWERED

Question about Springer Forks

YEAH the porch springs are almost identical to the ones in the article. if you look and read carefully, you see that he doesnt have any retainer cups on the upper springs. (i thought about it too) but i think the reason why is because on the upper springs a retainer would slide and creak on the...
  2. PRAISE THE LOWERED

found some cool pics

yah it is. hes from my area, and i hear he got it at a farm store??? i dunno
  3. PRAISE THE LOWERED

found some cool pics

i understand but when i say this thing is thick...i mean it is THIIIICK
  4. PRAISE THE LOWERED

i got the lower springs from home depot for 8$ and for the upper springs im just using original springer fork springs that are 3.5 inches and im putting the fatter end down.
  5. PRAISE THE LOWERED

i have been talking to him for a few weeks now. he said there is no printable version of the instructions because he didnt write the article. his email is in there somewhere. he's more than happy to answer any ?s about the process! trust me, i know!
  6. PRAISE THE LOWERED

found some cool pics

ive got a 26 x 3 flame tread tire and it's bretty thick, so i was thinking i could shave the tread down and make it a slick. but i dont know how to go about shaving the tread off.
  7. PRAISE THE LOWERED

i just got all the materials today! tomorrow i begin building...well my friend does and i help...ha ha cost me $36 so far.
  8. PRAISE THE LOWERED

FUNNY CONVO WITH "THAT GUY" ABOUT FORMING BIKE CREWS

Hey let's not feed this guys fire. This is exactly what he lives for. I mean he obivously took the time to find the site, get an account, and write his post, just to get more attention and so on. So I'm personally just ignorin' him from this point on. as for the lock: I'm on my pda so I...
  9. PRAISE THE LOWERED

April 4th is the 1st annual NATIONAL RAT RIDE DAY!

VERY IMPORTANT Steve and i had a convo via p.m. and some changes needed to be made about this ride. i will update it in the bike events forum and we will no longer use this thread. so stay tuned!
  10. PRAISE THE LOWERED

Let's move on over to the bike events forum where I started a thread : )
  11. PRAISE THE LOWERED

so i got a quote froma local steel supply shop and they quoted me $280 for the plates and cuts and the tubing....jiminy christmas thats a lot of money!!!!! ugh. i wish i had some buddies to help me out.
  12. PRAISE THE LOWERED

well just for this year we are going to do it on april 4th which happens to be the 1st saturday of april...so we will say the first saturday of april next year.
  13. PRAISE THE LOWERED

Re: NATIONAL RAT RIDE DAY! pictures are a given. its commitment we need.
  14. PRAISE THE LOWERED

Re: NATIONAL RAT RIDE DAY! April 4th is the 1st annual Pond Hoppers Rat Ride Day. ha ha
  15. PRAISE THE LOWERED

found some cool pics

A RAT ROD HORSE BUGGIE
Back