Recent content by primestyle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. primestyle

SUPERHEROES BIKE'S (AKIRA)

Kiyoko: The future is not a straight line. It is filled with many crossroads. There must be a future that we can choose for ourselves.
  2. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Chris Lane RIP
  3. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Re: ELECTRA 8 HALO USA 100 more drawing :?: My 100th post :DThank you Rat Rod,"Rolling with the Lord",how cool is that! :wink:
  4. primestyle

1910 CCM Motorized Bicycle

congratulations,great looking bike :D
  5. primestyle

K2 BIG EASY "ACE" CRUISER

Gee you blokes are lucky we get nothing like that in Australia,i want one :("Mtn. Biking Equipment of the Year Award" for their "Smart" front fork suspension.Any more info or images,i have checked but not sure,are they a Proflex fork?K2 nice bikes. :D
  6. primestyle

Felt Rust Rod from Germany

What is That?Thank you :D that is beautiful :D
  7. primestyle

felt light sled

:D Some of the lycra outfit helmet and earodynamic shades cyclists laugh in my face until i pass them. Its funny to watch their expressions change from ridiculing to confusion and disbelief. :D Thats funny,i have the same problem,leaving them in my dust :P love Holland,beautiful place,great...
  8. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Hi CCR,its the Austalian model,here's why all bikes in OZ come with brake:Fixies beware! By Peter Bartlett – Posted on August 5, 2010Posted in: General News 3 August 2010. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is cracking down on the fixie craze, warning of serious safety...
  9. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Thanks CCR,no both factory wheels.
  10. primestyle

felt light sled

That looks great,how does she ride?and i would be interested about your tank plate's :)
  11. primestyle

ELECTRA 8 HALO

Scan of bike drawing
  12. primestyle

FELT "CAFE RACER"

New Felt tyres and forks,
  13. primestyle

FELT "CAFE RACER"

Re: FELT "CAFE RACER"Poster art some more drawings i did,Nazi Zombies,,my son plays Call of Duty,he asked me to draw him a poster,I think he likes them?
  14. primestyle

☆★☆BIG JIM☆★☆ BUILD THREAD RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE)

Re: ☆★☆Ꭼsє LᎾ₡Ꮎ JᎾKᎬЯ!☆★☆ RRBO#8. RIDING PICS AND VIDEO 3! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, :shock: THATS MAD :mrgreen: :D
Back