Recent content by Quadchic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Quadchic

Felt Bicycle Pics

http://store.ruff-cycles.com/ruff-cycles-bicycle-parts/frontend/handlebars/ruff-cycles-handlebar-ron-bar-medium-black.html Hey guys, I have a question. I want to change the stock handlebars on my deep six but not sure how to tell if the handle bars i want will fit..... Any advice? Also, I'm...
  2. Quadchic

Felt Bicycle Pics

I am looking for some nice fenders to put on my Felt Deep Six. The tire size is 24x3.0 but I am not finding fenders specific for these tires. I have read where some people have just used a 26 inch but what about the width? Any advice is helpful, thanks
  3. Quadchic

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

[/URL][/IMG] 2015 Felt Deep Six
  4. Quadchic

Two vintage finds

Thanks so much! Even tho the Sears isn't popular here or worth anything, I really like it!! I wanna find parts for the Monark, needing the tank and front fender piece. Do you know of what cite I could go to find these? What is a cottered crank? And is it better or worse?
  5. Quadchic

Two vintage finds

Just wanted some clarification on years. I know the blue is a Monark about 40s or 50s and the red is a Sears Roebuck. Any other info would be awesome, I appreciate it.
  6. Quadchic

Felt Bicycle Pics

WOW :41: Looking great Gig, nice photo shoot
  7. Quadchic

Son of the Thunderer

Love this story...what great memories. This bike is sweet
  8. Quadchic

Felt Bicycle Pics

Sweet! That sounds awesome!
  9. Quadchic

~ Name that bike! ~

I'm pretty sure it's a Schwinn but not sure what year or model.... This will be my first build. I'm so excited, can't wait to get started!:113:
  10. Quadchic

Felt Bicycle Pics

Hey so I love this bike!! Where do you find thoes racks and headlight for the front?!?! I would love to know, thanks!
  11. Quadchic

Felt Bicycle Pics

I love my new Felt!!! Only one in town, maybe even state!! :rockout:
  12. Quadchic

How to match 3' tires with frame

Yes! I am referring to the 3G 2 speed, in the blue and add the creame colored tires! :thumbsup: I also like the frame on here, Ruff Cycles Lucky V1.0 frame. It dosen't say what size width it is but it dose say it will fit 28' tires. Im still learing so yeah. lol But I like the style and its not...
  13. Quadchic

How to match 3' tires with frame

I am starting a new project to build my own cruiser/rat rod theme bike! I have never done this and needing to know how to make sure the 3 inch 2 speed kick back tires that I like with fit a frame. Not sure how to find the hub size when looking at them online...I need a frame that is'nt painted...
  14. Quadchic

NEW!!

Hello peps!!! Im from Oklahoma!! Im new to this cite and excited to try something new!! I have always loved bicycles since I was little. I used to race quads and have recently had to quit due to me going back to school to further my education, so now I can engage an old love of bikes. I am now...
Back