QuickWall's latest activity

• QuickWall
    QuickWall replied to the thread First blood....
    Don't want it to shiny =) Aging stuff is fun! Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  • QuickWall
    This "tea thing" has been laying in my "stuff that might end up on one of my bikes -pile" ... For some years now Skickat från min...
  • QuickWall
    I cut the bottom out of one of the wife's brass planters for this chainwheel plate. Then I put the fake plant back and she never knew...
  • QuickWall
    QuickWall reacted to Chainmaker2's post in the thread First blood... with Like Like.
    If you plan on motoring often consider setting the drive chain and using the tensioner on the pedal side..those kit tensioner are...
  • QuickWall
    Ah! I had to read that five times before I understood =) (English not my first language as I mentioned) My biggest concern was that...
  • QuickWall
    Yeah I'm really pleased with how it's looks so far! I live in Sweden, about 40 minutes away from Stockholm. Skickat från min SM-G970F...
  • QuickWall
    QuickWall reacted to arty dave's post in the thread First blood... with Like Like.
    That is a cool frame! I really like the handlebar exhaust pipe, sweeeeet! So cool you're back to building this... where in the world are...
  • QuickWall
    Two and a half years later..... I'm back at it! No need to rush... Preparing exhaust for some spot welding. Pipes from old handlebars...