Recent content by QuickWall

1. QuickWall

How does this work?

Thank you so much everyone. And a happy new year to you all! (4,5h left of 2019 in Stockholm) Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  2. QuickWall

How does this work?

At first thought, that seems a bit overengineered... Why not just put the oil on the chain? But, when you think of it, during a looong race, that's perfect! The rider can easily do it by them selfe. Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  3. QuickWall

How does this work?

I stumbled across this picture on a French website. Does anyone know how it works? It's a thingy to lube the chain, I get that much but.... Has anyone seen this before? Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  4. QuickWall

First blood...

Slowest build ever! But I got hold of a really nice headlamp that I mounted today... Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  5. QuickWall

** Let's see your Bicycle Winter pic's **

My 'get me to work every day no matter what' bike! Made some mud guards from 27,5" tires =) Greetings from Sweden Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  6. QuickWall

First blood...

Tried my etching theory tonight, that was fun! 12v battery, salt water and tobacco. (tobacco for me, not the etching part) Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  7. QuickWall

First blood...

Headlight sent from China half way round the world wrapped in plastic, and the glass is broken? Really? Now I don't feel so bad making it rust in salt water and scrap metal... Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  8. QuickWall

First blood...

The frame looks like it was designed to be motorized, I couldn't help myself =) Here's a few more pictures... Right now I'm waiting for the headlight from ebay. Next up is to (patinate?) (English is not my mother tongue) the front fork and get started on the tank design. I'm trying to figure...
  9. QuickWall

Show our ODD & wierd bike frames. stock or custom

Probably =) Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  10. QuickWall

Show our ODD & wierd bike frames. stock or custom

Sitting here wasting time on RRB and stumbled across this old thread. How's this for 'unusual frame' Plastic bicycle.. It's heavy, it's ugly, it's poor quality, it's out of business. But it's mine and I love it =) Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  11. QuickWall

First blood...

Thanks! I'm struggling a bit with Tapatalk. Building bikes seems easier than this... So when I upload through Tapatalk, they are my third party host? Anyway, it worked when I edited my first post. Thanks again! Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  12. QuickWall

First blood...

A bit further down the road... https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrash5jpxrxrt04/20161201_210325.jpg?dl=0 Current status https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5o4s1l5unf4hl0/20171117_212343.jpg?dl=0 Made a mock up of the tank... Waiting for some e-bay stuff before I continue.... Skickat från min SM-G950F via...
  13. QuickWall

First blood...

Ok here goes, though I might make a small thread about my project. First the disclaimers... Yes it's a cheap China engine, yep I read the sticky post.... Safety first and all that. This one is a low budget first build. My primary goal is to have fun, finish it, perhaps ride a bit but most of...
  14. QuickWall

Husqvarna!

Oh Husqvarna made lots of different stuff, I think they started out with guns initially... Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  15. QuickWall

New guy from Sweden

Hi, Great site this one. I seem to end up here no matter what my first intention was to get online... So I figured I might as well join in =) I love bicycles, I ride every day to work and I always have at least one bike in bits and pieces trying to modify it to suit my mood for the season...