Recent content by Rat Track

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rat Track

MBBO#07 CLASS 1 VOTING BOOTH.

Awesome job everyone
  2. Rat Track

MBBO#07 CLASS 2 VOTING BOOTH.

Had a blast. Lets do another. As always every bike is super sweet. And its just fun bein in a pack of great builders.
  3. Rat Track

Firecat Class 1

The painter has "misplaced" the frame. So I'm stuck Chuck. I had some great ideas for that frame. So im sittin with a pile of parts that I'm gonna need to figure out what to use them on. Time for Frankenbike i guess. Lol
  4. Rat Track

Silver Angel

Great looking bike i love all the details
  5. Rat Track

Southern Star

We started with a really crusty 62 Rollfast and this is where we ended up. I really enjoyed this build I hope you do to.
  6. Rat Track

MAD MURRAY

Really sweet bike!!
  7. Rat Track

Southern Star class 2

Thanks I'm really diggin this frame
  8. Rat Track

Southern Star class 2

I really enjoy these contests. It is so cool seeing what everyone is building and such a great inspiration for all my builds keep up the great works everyone.
  9. Rat Track

Southern Star class 2

Thanks OddJob rust is an abundant color round here lol
  10. Rat Track

Firecat Class 1

Got me a 77 Firecat sweet little muscle bike. This is my first muscle bike so this should be fun. Well the story gets Interesting after this pic the bike was disassembled and sent to the paint dude after months of phone calls and goin to the shop the frame has been "misplaced". So its gonna be...
  11. Rat Track

Southern Star class 2

Found this rusty girl while buying another bike so i took em both home. I got this 1962 Rollfast a class 2 bike not originally a muscle bike but I'm gonna see what muscle i can put on it. This bike didnt want to come apart. After a can of PB Blast and a very large hammer she finally let go. Now...
  12. Rat Track

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

I would love to see that top 10 builders hall of fame would be really cool. And an honour to be named. I'm in for a hall of fame.
  13. Rat Track

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

This has been so much fun to be apart of this. Great seeing all the amazing bikes and incredible designs. You guys rock.
  14. Rat Track

Rat Tracker

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/build-off-13-build-journals.164/&prefix_id=5
Back