Recent content by ratttrike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ratttrike

Van Halen Frankenbike - The VH Cruiser

Love the details. Awesome project. Can’t believe Guitar Carl didn’t beat you to the punch on this one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ratttrike

banana seat

Still available? I’m interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ratttrike

BO15 One GIANT Leap

Not a bad choice Indy- also affordable and readily available. If I didn’t like it I could use it on another build. Might give it a peek Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ratttrike

BO15 One GIANT Leap

I did. I actually ride this bike every night. It had a purpose so I got down to business. Few more tweaks coming. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ratttrike

BO15 One GIANT Leap

Thank you. I owe Neil Armstrong for that one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ratttrike

BO15 One GIANT Leap

Well.....since you asked, the cruiser bars are 34” equipped with a new set of Sram Grip Shifters. Used the original adjustable gooseneck and sprayed the set matte black to match the bike. The tires are 26x3 Duro Beach Bums mounted on the original Giant rims. To my surprise the original decals...
  7. ratttrike

BO15 One GIANT Leap

Bought this old Giant off GovDeals for $5. My local landfill lists lots of bikes there. I say old, not compared to the vintage rust most of you are building this year, but an 03 just the same. A 17 year old left for dead Giant I purchased to build into an everyday rider. Everyday rider you say...
  8. ratttrike

Summer Build Off?

Nobody Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ratttrike

Build Challenge- RRB software

How do I donate? Go to RRB site or hit this gift button under your original post? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ratttrike

Summer Build Off?

Ok- there I am. Wasn’t sure I was signed in. Don’t have much laying around but I have an idea or two for this summer. Won’t be a Trike but maybe an early 2000’s mountain bike turned boardwalk cruiser. Try to incorporate this bad ... light I found on this old Sunbeam snowblower. Sent from my...
  11. ratttrike

Summer Build Off?

Hello Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. ratttrike

Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Lots of big front lights on this years bikes. Love those things. Can you purchase them or are they being built? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ratttrike

OC Baby

Can’t reply on the finish build anymore- wanted to tell you I live inSalisbury as well. Small world! Been here 20 years.
Back