Reallybigtim's latest activity

• Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    Wait, this is supposed to be about fun?
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to kingfish254's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    While motorized bikes don't do it for me, I have no problem with them being in the build off as long as the bike is also pedal powered...
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to toro1978's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    I had an extended bike last year in the BO too. But probably not this time. I think I will build up my spare Felt Haribo frame. I...
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    Yes he did https://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mixte-nos-build.113162/#post-1168416 Twice...
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to OddJob's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    Tim, there are a few that have popped up over the years on this site. You could try typing in "dropout extension" in the search bar on...
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to Captain Awesome's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    @LeMad Hatter did it on his Full Monty with a unique sandwich style
  • Reallybigtim
    Wasn't @Wildcat doing one where he bolted on a chopped rear triangle from another bike? Second set of seat stays, dropouts, and a short...
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim replied to the thread RRBBO16.
    That's what I am thinking. The rear triangle off of another frame bolted on to the back of another frame. I have seen it done, but I...
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim replied to the thread RRBBO16.
    I usually have a complete game plan by now for a build-off bike. Not this year. All I have is a set of wheels and tires. I make it a...
  • Reallybigtim
    I'm with you, Cap. The name directs the build. I've got a couple of corkers in line, but need a frame to match the names
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to Captain Awesome's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    Is it good or bad if I enjoy coming up with a catchy name and then building accordingly?
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to kingfish254's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
  • Reallybigtim
    ... and being pun-ished with (or for) the bad jokes!
  • Reallybigtim
    @OddJob , You should name your build the PUNisher. :D :D :D
  • Reallybigtim
    Reallybigtim reacted to OddJob's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    "... but so many moments in the build off will trigger another cog in your head to turn. " ~KF Not only are you spot on, @kingfish254 ...