Recent content by Rex Rattus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rex Rattus

BIKE TOYS

so does that count as a rat bike?
  2. Rex Rattus

Orange Crush

im liking the extra rake from it being flipped. it lowers the stance a bit too. if i wasnt so set on this crush idea, id be tempted to leave it raw metal and rusted rims.
  3. Rex Rattus

The King and Queen

i wont be able to make it... thats the weekend of nascar at michigan, and i plan on attending. and the crush wont be a quick ordeal... im going for perfect paint with it. these two were ment to be quick and ratty. orange crush is the show piece.
  4. Rex Rattus

Orange Crush

ahh, the things you could have done with it, if only you were me. :wink:
  5. Rex Rattus

The King and Queen

Salt Queen Rust Dream 5 speed shwinn of unknown type or year King Rat unknown make
  6. Rex Rattus

Orange Crush

alright, lets play catch up. starting point [fork legs uncrossed]: wheels [reflective pinstripe] with more rust than you can see: brooks: tank plates: paint teaser- bars and stem: half way through the paint process- rear fender mock up:
  7. Rex Rattus

skull-o sis (lights, camera, devilution! )

Re: skull-o sis (name pending) not if you name it after the song named after the car :wink:
  8. Rex Rattus

skull-o sis (lights, camera, devilution! )

Re: skull-o sis (name pending) dragula nobody, really?
  9. Rex Rattus

Orange Crush

That should have come free like the stem and pedals. Doesn't matter though, I need a bent post anyway.
  10. Rex Rattus

Orange Crush

if you look a little closer at the picture, the crank and chainring are there. i got some pedals for free too... so more like a bike without a chain or seat poast.
  11. Rex Rattus

Orange Crush

so i go to nates house to get a $90 fork and frame... and somehow walk out with $135 of goodies. flightliner frame rat trap fork coaster brake wheel set [with tires] bars and stem brooks saddle careful guys, hes a smooth salesman.
  12. Rex Rattus

ENGINE No.9 (completely complete!)

Re: BARBACUED IGUANA nice eppi...
  13. Rex Rattus

Orange Crush

im planning on uncrossing the fork legs like you did... but i think the similarities will end there
  14. Rex Rattus

Orange Crush

ill let you guys ponder this one until i can pick up the frame/fork from npence this weekend.
  15. Rex Rattus

RRB BUILD OFF #5 DISCUSSION

i think its safe to say this is the year of the CWC/Flightliner battle...
Back