Recent content by RustyGold

1. RustyGold

New Member from N. Alabama

They don't necessarily know they are paying me to peruse...but they are :grin:.
  2. RustyGold

State 650b Klunker

More like N - 1… followed by N + 2... repeat. I could never hide N + 41 from the wife :grin: .
  3. RustyGold

State 650b Klunker

If the OM is in good shape you should be able to sell it quick...they are great bikes, just nostalgia vs dirt weapon.
  4. RustyGold

State 650b Klunker

Al's Rapid Transit Cook Bros bar. Bitd that was a relief for the brake lever clamp.
  5. RustyGold

State 650b Klunker

I think you'll love it :113:
  6. RustyGold

New Member from N. Alabama

Welcome to RRB, Boss! I'm jealous of your job...we both get paid to peruse the forums...but, they also expect me to make parts! The nerve. Jason
  7. RustyGold

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

Bikes with TRUCK!
  8. RustyGold

State 650b Klunker

Not great pics, only had a small window to get them in as I've had to sort out airbags and make a 48" hitch extension. Ignore the dirt and such...they weren't cleaned up after the last couple outings. Hard to get a good comparison pic. Monocog is probably nearly 2" taller at the grips, and...
  9. RustyGold

State 650b Klunker

I'm heading out on a big vacation tomorrow...if I have chance I'll try to arrange that shot :thumbsup:.
  10. RustyGold

State 650b Klunker

On our group mellow family rides, my first inclination is to take one of my Electra 'strandies', due to the combo of comfort and the Nexus 7. However, my Wife usually claims the black one (Garcia), and the red (Malone) one usually gets loaned to whoever is bike poor. So, I usually end up...
  11. RustyGold

Blue bike

AKA Oxalic Acid.
  12. RustyGold

TIME FOR A CHANGE ...

Works! :113:
  13. RustyGold

TIME FOR A CHANGE ...

I do not use tapatalk.
  14. RustyGold

TIME FOR A CHANGE ...

Thanks...much appreciated!