Recent content by Sarah Luv

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sarah Luv

Excited to rekindle my passion for peddle power

Your right most of the European models had three piece cranks. That is the reason why I think this is a North American built bike possibly a Canadian CCM.
  2. Sarah Luv

I think I may of solved the model identity of my bike. I spoke to a gentleman that has a similar bicycle. His frame is clearly a JC Higgins flightliner made in england sold at Sears Canada in the fifties. Thank you all for your held and welcoming me to the group. Happy cycling everyone.
  3. Sarah Luv

Thank you so much for taking the time to investigate.
  4. Sarah Luv

My bike is a cruiser and not the vagabond pictured above. I will have to set up a photobucket account to share my bike photos. I have found an identical bike and this is where I got the model name. The Vagabond may not actually be the model name??
  5. Sarah Luv

Working on a project bike to pass the covid blues. My first bike was a 1950's Schwinn. In an effort to be cool I stripped it down to bare bones. Finding the box of parts a few months ago I wondered why I took all the cool stuff off the bike. I have recently purchased a daily rider, it is a jc...
Back