Recent content by schwinncruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

1948 Schwinn Catalog now online

Wow, thanks for pointing out the mistake in the side bar, I will fix that!
  2. S

1948 Schwinn Catalog now online

Hi, this is Pat from schwinncruisers, and there has never been scans or anything on the internet for the 1948 Schwinn catalog... Until now! I have now put up the catalog here.., http://schwinncruisers.com/catalogs/1948.html . Enjoy :)
  3. S

New automatic Schwinn serial number lookup tool

marius, i will look into those bikes
  4. S

nlctvwguy - Hi, I threw those numbers out so I am glad you spoke up about those "mistaken recorded" serial numbers. I will add them today, the "abxxxxx" numbers are an obvious mistake, and the "mistaken "bbxxxxx" number only overlap a little. I will add them. Thanks, this was exactly the type...
  5. S

exactly, I am not fishing, just providing. the 1973 and 1974 catalogs are now live on the site btw.
  6. S

cman - there will be more bike pages eventually, but I am currently working on the catalogs first. Today I am going to put up the transcribed 1973 and 1974 catalogs. I even have a 1948 schwinn catalog which is exciting because there are not even pictures of that catalog available online, it will...
  7. S

cman - thanks for appreciating that. there are so many overlapping serial numbers, and i have seen so many people go through lists of serial number and they think they found the right year, but they dont know that Schwinn used the same serial number two or three times. By showing those pictures...
  8. S

Hello, my name is Patrick Sexton and I am the creator of schwinncruisers.com and I have exciting news. I have taken all the schwinn serial numbers from several databases and made a tool that automatically searches for it. This means you can enter a vintage (1948-1982) schwinn serial number and...
Back