Recent content by Schwisty

1. Schwisty

Sorry, I was not getting Rat Rod alerts & saw your message from Aug. I did see your recent...

Sorry, I was not getting Rat Rod alerts & saw your message from Aug. I did see your recent offer from my other For sale website post.
  2. Schwisty

Hi Jdodd, I currently have 2 other offers that I will counter at today, I can tell you they are...

Hi Jdodd, I currently have 2 other offers that I will counter at today, I can tell you they are very,very close to my asking price listed on the other "for sale website", so keep that in mind if you offer. They are all local buyers as well, and I have to respond in a few hours to them. If you...
  3. Schwisty

Dyno MoonEyes Cruiser for Sale

Hi, MoonEyes is in great condition. Home was in Az & last 2 years in CA. I can text photos of close up pics too
  4. Schwisty

How to fill tires with out removing MoonEyes disc wheel covers

Hi is there an adapter i can get to make it easier to fill my tires without removing disc covers? Also recommendation for bike shipping? Thank you?
  5. Schwisty

Hi, can you tell me weight and dimensions for a taboo tiki and suggestion for shipping? Thank you,

Hi, can you tell me weight and dimensions for a taboo tiki and suggestion for shipping? Thank you,
  6. Schwisty

Good to know...thank you!
  7. Schwisty

Beautiful Dyno MoonEyes Cruiser Location Carlsbad CA $900