Recent content by scooter0_3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Old basket

Picked an older 26" schwinn ladies bike and this basket was sitting near it not attached. Don't think it was ever on this bike but trying to figure out how where this one might attach. Im thinking behind a seat??? Thanks in advance Two tangs and one bent down piece of the wire mesh on the...
  2. S

Sears bike I'd

That didn't take long. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Sears bike I'd

Anyone recognize this one. Model name and year made? Thanks ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Rusty chain restoration

Chips - it's a non acidic liquid that doesn't etc the base steel. Don't know the chemistry but it works great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Intro

Road warrior - if you see an event and want to drop me a note Id appreciate it. Glad to know your local Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Rusty chain restoration

Check out a product called evaporust. I've used it and keep plenty on hand Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Intro

Joined the site to learn about old bikes and do some research. I'm North of Philadelphia and my addiction is old Honda motorcycles. I have a project in the concept stage to convert one of them to look like a 1913ish Excelsior which looks like a bicycle with an engine. Will probably end up...
Back