Recent content by shannonhansen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

The Punisher

2. S

The Punisher

Recent build 125cc Lifan Used rear tires/wheels from a quad No suspension currently... working to correct that as she rides rough :-(
  3. S

Building something close to a Bobber... I think?

Just machined slots like regular forks.
  4. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

2013 Version 2.0 Bobber
  5. S

Version 2.0 Not quite as cool as version 1.0 but much less vibration at top speed. The kick stand is pretty low tech but work great!
  6. S

I ordered the rims, hubs and wheels from http://www.choppersus.com/store/. I only have pedal brakes. FYI it pedals like crap... the engine is a must :-)
  7. S

As far as the forks go, I fabricated them. Not really the best idea but I wanted them to match the frame.
  8. S

Here's the finished bike. The headlight ended up being a to large but it was a shot. All in all it was a great build but I had some major vibrations at high speed. I'm guessing the home-made sprocket adapter. I recently cut everything apart and started over. I added an upgraded clutch cover...
  9. S

I ordered it from Pistonbikes $500. Web Site info : Arrow 4.5 HP Street RacerMotor. Built on the Grubee Skyhawk Motor. Each engine is worked on and built by Dave Rust of Arrow Motorized Cycles - ( arrowmotorizedcycles.com ). Dave and the Arrow Motorized Cycle Race Team have been tearing up...
  10. S

Thanks everyone. I plan to do a rust patina of some color. Here's the first attempt. Once I figure out what looks good I'll do a clear coat matte finish.
  11. S

Thanks. Here's a few more photos. I still plan to add a head light a and a few other things.
  12. S

http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/shann ... sort=3&o=0
Back