Recent content by sicnick

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Suggestions for Spokes

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BIKE SHOP
  2. S

Local Cycles recent builds

Afew builds done at shop recently Refreshing a switchblade Electric kit to Vin's basman huffy panamajack fishing bike remake basman buildup "do tha white thang" 29"r customized newest build in progress "white widow" build in progress "3-way" FBI build LOCAL...
  3. S

iRide Customs loop tail boardtrack

What is the tank good for like 3 months between refills? good to see ya back to buildin. get one out to the shop wall already! :P
  4. S

Schwinn font

Thanks alot. I'm sure Fat Tony will put pics up when it is done. He needs a brooks and crank and will be back on the road
  5. S

Redrider my second Basman is complete.

come out nice ..and local cycles for 346 parts :P
  6. S

Schwinn font

Anyone have the fonts or graphics so i can make a vinyl mask like pictured need font used in Manta Ray because that will be "Purple Nurple" and 5 speed will be changed to 2 speed cause of the kickback
  7. S

Built from scratch, but not quite a bike...

can get you the sturmey hubs if you want. They are drum brake recumbents. using them on my "Project 3-way" The irony is the first body and name look like an import :P Where did you get the sprocket that is bolted to the disc rotor mounts?
  8. S

lets see those old school / custom shifters.

Lets see the diversity of custom made shifters. Post them up
  9. S

2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE - We need YOUR ideas!

Re: 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE - need ideas'n'stuff! if it is a scratch built i got the headtube, bb, and dropouts start on some concept drawings if time permits maybe some framework locked in the jig
  10. S

Abraham Linkage 1 1/8" fork on a 1" frame

sounds good and easy thanks saved me unnecessary fab
  11. S

Abraham Linkage 1 1/8" fork on a 1" frame

I've got an old Schwinn. Looking to put a Felt Abraham Linkage 1 1/8" springer on a 1" frame. Anybody ever do this? If so, how?
  12. S

XL comfort cruiser (renamed)

Re: New Daily cruise Project yeah its a shame the MTB industry doesnt really have anymore triple trees besides the $1000 area cause they really make a plush ride. My MAD MAX with Marz DJ and springy brooks saddle feel almost like a full suspension. Hope to see more of this project
  13. S

Driftwood Cruisers II and III

one piece is taking a step backwards.... they are all essentially the same and just a chunk of steel remember your on a "ratrod" site maybe i'll get one in my showroom in the summer
  14. S

Driftwood Cruisers II and III

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!! :P
Back