Recent content by SILVERKINGPC

1. SILVERKINGPC

CLASS 1 VOTE HERE!!!! - CLASS 1 FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Let me start by apologizing to any and all I offended. 1st to Steve the site owner who had to deal with my poo in the pot, and 2nd to ALL the participants. And of course 3rd to those that gave me a good beating. We all make mistakes and I made a big one. Similar to sending an email you...
  2. SILVERKINGPC

Sensitive bunch here...more hate than brains but that's ok, seems to be the norm these days.....you all have an opinion but I don't call you dirt-bags for mentioning it. People state their opinions all the time here and don't get hate responses like the one I got...whatever man. For those...
  3. SILVERKINGPC

Before I say this, remember this country is founded on free speech. One bike got my vote...just one and it has three wheels. 1st impression is the most important factor for me and I flew through the final pics, stopping at just a few of them. Honestly, there seems to be a lot of praise for...
  4. SILVERKINGPC

Felt Slater drum brake doubt

Good pics of that Chinese suspension fork. So yea, that NEW springer on the alu Felt is made for Drums as Toro says...the old linkage forks of yesteryear are not.......except for perhaps the Columbia springer, where the AXLE mount is on a leg an NOT the linkage. in terms of these old linkage...
  5. SILVERKINGPC

Felt Slater drum brake doubt

Drum brakes are NOT made to fit linkage forks. Not easy to rig as the brake arm rotates and moves when linkage forks are compressed. If the brake arm is attached to a leg, the springer stops working. @The Renaissance Man has some experience with this and had to come up with a clever custom...
  6. SILVERKINGPC

Is it possible? Yes it is.

^^^^ Yes, agreed. To comprehend the bike industry, think about it this way... 1.) Money drives the industry. 2.) What works perfect now that we can change so consumers are forced to spend money to have something unvetted that you are told is better? :D Chuy...keep us posted on what you do...
  7. SILVERKINGPC

Is it possible? Yes it is.

That 24mm spindled crankset takes a "GXP" 24mm outboard bearing screw-in (english thread) external cartridge bearing Bottom Bracket. An american to english threaded adapter can be fitted to your frame and then these BB cups can be screwed in to the adapter but now the crank spindle may be too...
  8. SILVERKINGPC

Project Ed

Bump in.....This is the best electric conversion I have seen yet, bar none. So well done. One of my favorite ever on this site along with Fiero. I never did get an answer regarding the final drum brake attachment trick though and how it was done. (TRM).:)