Recent content by skillsthebarber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. skillsthebarber

Easter weekend luck.

Great story. Its an 87
  2. skillsthebarber

80's Ross Pit bike build UPDATE 5-6-12

Re: 80's Ross Pit bike build for my son (new parts) Its been a long time but Im almost finished with it. I have the chain ordered and the freewheel. After I put it together this morning I realized that I put the Sprocket on the wrong side :) Hella Tight is Norther California slang. Im sure by...
  3. skillsthebarber

2 Hiawathas and a Tornado

I am interested in the 24 for my wife, my wallet on the other hand is not :(
  4. skillsthebarber

BMX megahaul

Nice score
  5. skillsthebarber

HOW A BICYCLE IS MADE (1945)

when they said it was rust proof I don't think they assumed people would be still using them in 2012
  6. skillsthebarber

2 Hiawathas and a Tornado

is the girls schwinn a 26 or 24?
  7. skillsthebarber

Schwinn Deluxe Tandem

did they make a coppertone tandem?
  8. skillsthebarber

A $10 bill well spent PICS!!!

A $10 bill well spent Ôpjppjjppnppnpnpnlllplłpklppppojppojpphpp
  9. skillsthebarber

ANOTHER P.U.B.

I love those bikes, the brown/yellow color combo is cool too.
  10. skillsthebarber

Picked up some real gems today

Is the schwinn a 24 or 26?
  11. skillsthebarber

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

found something similar http://www.skygeek.com/tempo-a150-flat-black-epoxy-propeller-paint.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_content=tempo-a150-flat-black-epoxy-propeller-paint&utm_campaign=froogle At SkyGeek, we carry products designed to make your expensive aircraft...
  12. skillsthebarber

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

For the olive drab, it cost more but you can go to an automotive paint supply store and have them put the good paint in a rattle can.
  13. skillsthebarber

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Well no one was opposed to me finishing my last years build, so I will start on the 25th. Im so excited to get started again, It kills me every time I walk in my shed to see the forks i did just hanging there. Thanks again guys for the support. Double Nickel, if your going for either black or...
  14. skillsthebarber

Another parts bike

I love the way bikes sound riding with those wheel covers. Good memories
  15. skillsthebarber

1935 Wards Hawthorne

is that og paint/chrome or restored?
Back