Skipton's latest activity

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

• Skipton
    Skipton replied to the thread Sub•Tel.
    Totally crazy right? My youngest son give it the name Bellowing Yellow he’s 18 now :eek:
  • Skipton
    Great news on the BB bearings. I was having trouble locating just the bearing by themselves that were the right size, so I reached out...
  • Skipton
    It was a blast watching you jump right into it. I had just as much fun catching up with y'all too. I envy your shop and the peace and...
  • Skipton
    He really did knock it out of the park. We had fun catching up too. Thanks for the parts supplier references. I'll keep those in mind.
  • Skipton
    WOW! Talk about a skill set! So glad @Skydreamer was able to work his magic. :thumbsup: Do to the pandemic some bike parts are hard to...
  • Skipton
    Skipton reacted to billy bob customs's post in the thread Billy Bobber with Like Like.
    Last night I was sitting on the couch, feet propped up, drink in my hand thinking about this build, and the idea of adding a number...
  • Skipton
    Skipton reacted to Angie's post in the thread TIME FOR A CHANGE ... with Like Like.
    Good morning new fun friends. My best bike was a 26 girls coaster brake bike from Montgomery Wards. About mid 1960's That thing...
  • Skipton
    Skipton reacted to Angie's post in the thread TIME FOR A CHANGE ... with Like Like.
    I found a bike like my Montgomery Ward bike for an avatar.
  • Skipton
    Skipton reacted to Dr. Tankenstein's post in the thread TIME FOR A CHANGE ... with Love Love.
    Was ‘chatting’ with @kingfish254 and @OddJob about the forum changing hands and I just wanted to thank @Rat Rod for creating this little...
  • Skipton
    Skipton reacted to ifitsfreeitsforme's post in the thread TIME FOR A CHANGE ... with Like Like.
    I hope this place stays wholesome, clean and positive in Steve's absence. It's been refreshing, and is the only forum I belong to as a...
  • Skipton
    Skipton reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread DoorK with Like Like.
    I'm thinking speed holes for sure and a possible window frame removal but a gotta keep the wing vent. Carl.
  • Skipton
    Skipton reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread DoorK with Love Love.
    Bigger wheel it is! It thinks it's a muscle bike with apes and a banana seat. I still need to weld the rest of the cantilevers and the...
  • Skipton
    Cool!! I’ll tell Christopher... but I built the yellow for Build Off 6 Glad you like it...
  • Skipton
    Thanks!! I do have a couple color combo ideas.. none of them subtle :thumbsup: Love me a cafe racer for sure.
  • Skipton
    Skipton reacted to billy bob customs's post in the thread Sub•Tel with Like Like.
    I love the cafe racer feel it has. I also like odd and wild color combinations. I have a feeling this will be one of my favorites.