Recent content by Slims

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

New Rat x 2

I bought the same bike from canadian tire and did a little work to it. Overall an alright bike, mine needed alot of little adjustments, but it does ride nicely.
  2. S

Y

This bike is turning out really great, and is exactly what a rat is supposed to be. Take whatever you have and make it better with the parts availible...great job.
  3. S

Pinstriping

I have been practicing for a little while now...all I can say is practice practice practice.
  4. S

RRB SHIRT UPDATES

2 shirts for me
  5. S

Y

Realistically, he is taking a factory fram and making it a custom...doesnt get any more ratty than that. Especially considering that its going together without welding...I can't see how you wouldnt count it.
  6. S

Kid's chopper trike

I would probably set the seat a little further back...it seems really close to the crank.
  7. S

Spray Paint?

I have had good luck with tremclad sprays.
  8. S

1930's Elgin

Thats a good looking frame. Can't wait to see what you build it to.
  9. S

RAT ROD BIKES BUILD OFF 2 DISCUSSION

But it really only takes a couple days to build a bike....
  10. S

where do we start our build off threads?

It doesn't matter what you two build anyway. I have a sweet aluminum norco frame that is screaming to be built up...you guys have no chance! :mrgreen: Now I just need to find a sparkle white banana seat. :?
  11. S

RAT ROD BIKES BUILD OFF 2 DISCUSSION

In an effort to keep the playing field even, maybe a limit to budget should be implied rather than limiting what can and cant be done.
  12. S

RRB T-SHIRT SURVEY

If you did army green, I would go for one of each of the brown, green and black. The last ones were awesome.
  13. S

Saskatchewan Fink

Welcome and good looking bike....am a regina boy here. Nice to have another saskie on the board.
  14. S

skateboard/longboard holder?

I'm pretty sure I saw one online somewhere, but cant seem to find anything about it now....does anyone know of, or have seen a longboard holder for a bike? I really want to put one on my norco....carrying the board is a PITA.
  15. S

ANY CHRONIC ACID REFLUX SUFFERERS OUT THERE?

I am a huge believer in the preventative/holistic approach....sure, drugs will probably help this, but in the end, its nutrician and exercise thats going to be the long term fix.
Back