Recent content by SoonerCraft1958

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

REMIX

Impressive!!!!!!
  2. S

New Find....

That is Awesome! Please let me know if you come up with anything definitive. Thanks!!! WillyB.
  3. S

New Find....

Re: New Find.... w/ New Pics!! No stamp to the side and the rear hub is a New Departure. rear hub by WillyBo1, on Flickr
  4. S

New Find....

Updated CWC Serial # Definitely not yard art! I didnt expect this bike to be in this good of shape. I have re-grease the wheels, oiled the chain, added tires and tubes & getting ready to take it for a test run :D I'd love to find an original fender!! The serial # on bottom bracket is...
  5. S

New Find....

I bought this Western Flyer to be "yard art", got there and looks like this bike will be easily converted to a Rat. I may have to get wheels, but possibly just tubes and tires :wink: From what I've seen is it a late 40's CWC??
  6. S

Which front wheel?

Thanks gang, I was liking the HookWorm myself and my buddy said the 29er, but now I see the errors in our ways 8) After discounting the Bad@ss I reinstalled it tonight and took it for a spin, it looks great on there!! That also saves the HookWorm set for the Super Deluxe. :P Thanks again...
  7. S

Which front wheel?

Hello fellow Raters, I'm still playing with this Electra Rat Fink and thought I found the front tire I wanted, then asked a friend and got a different opinion. So now I have to ask... Which do ya'll like better The Bad@ss? The HookWorm?? or the Orgin8 29er??? Thanks for your time! WillyB.
  8. S

Huffy Top Fuel Rail

Yep, pretty effin cool!
  9. S

yesterdays trash find......

Is that a cheap Mongoose or old school?
  10. S

Electra Bicycle Pics

Yep, those wheels set that bike off!!!
  11. S

Best FINDS of 2011

I'd like to get some pinstripping, other than that I think I'm done...
  12. S

Electra Bicycle Pics

My Pink Fink
  13. S

stretch that transforms into tallbike

I want one!
  14. S

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike! now shooting FLAMES!

Re: Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike! Great video on FB, Awesome bike!!!
  15. S

let me see those suicide shifter bicycles

Probably the coolest bke I've ever seen! How big are those tires?
Back