SSG's latest activity

• SSG
    SSG replied to the thread BO15 XLR8.
    It's just a fixed rod to secure the arm in place, but it does emulate the look of a brake rod on a motorcycle. The brake arm can't fit...
  • SSG
    This bike features functional front and rear suspension and a feet forward seating position for superior comfort, even in the roughest...
  • SSG
    I finished up the brake rod this morning. It's done!
  • SSG
    I got the frame painted and assembled. All I have to do now is fabricate a strap for the coaster brake arm.
  • SSG
    SSG reacted to tjwilson's post in the thread Scrapyard Mule with Like Like.
    Inprocess Images See the build thread here. Ride Video (fender's a little clanky, need to look at that :wink1:)
  • SSG
    SSG replied to the thread 20" wheels that aren't 20".
    Bicycle tires use a terrible measuring system since it goes by the outside diameter of the tire and not the rim diameter. It's easiest...
  • SSG
    I still need to get a seat mounted and clean and grease the headset and crank bearings.
  • SSG
    I'm in a bit of a rush to get all the odds and ends sorted out. I cleaned up the fork and painted it. Painted the bars and stem too...
  • SSG
  • SSG
    Nice job on shifters.
  • SSG
    SSG reacted to Starnger's post in the thread BO15 Project 346 Good Old Days Cruiser with Like Like.
    The bike is now ride-able, i may change some little details, but this is the way i am taking it for a test-ride. The coming weekend it...
  • SSG
    I think I can put this in Lowrider at bike shows just to be mean. Then I can make jokes about "My Lowrider might eat your Lowriders. You...
  • SSG
    I got my chain in the mail and got the top tube welded in. I kinda rushed it so I didn't get any in-progress photos. 10ft of kmc chain...
  • SSG
    The shocks are from a Sachs moped, the pivot is at the connection of the stays and has a spacer tube that sits inside two nylon bushings...
  • SSG
    Thanks for the motivation. Between being busy and the unpleasant temperatures I haven't been making any progress. So I went out and...