Starnger's latest activity

• Starnger
    Starnger replied to the thread Project "Firebolt".
    Here are some things i have received by mail lately, that are related to this project! First of all a 40mm hole saw (on the right) that...
    • IMG_6153.JPG
    • IMG_6154.JPG
    • IMG_6155.JPG
    • IMG_6156.JPG
    • IMG_6157.JPG
    • IMG_6158.JPG
    • IMG_6159.JPG
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to Frankie plekhand's post in the thread Project "Firebolt" with Like Like.
    Great starting point! I'm curious what the end result will look like! Rock it dude! Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  • Starnger
    Starnger replied to the thread Monark Sparker.
    The Nexus hub shell is made of the same aluminium as your stem, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Take the wheel apart, slightly tighten...
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to Frankie plekhand's post in the thread Monark Sparker with Like Like.
    As some of you might say... GET TA BUILDING! I need a longer forktube and it needs to be longer, so i'll use this bike for parts. Need...
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to GeePig's post in the thread Billy Bobber with Like Like.
    Those Schwinns are like an excuse to do something with them - 50 dollars of happiness!
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to toro1978's post in the thread Billy Bobber with Like Like.
    This older Nexus 7 is a beautiful hub.
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to GeePig's post in the thread Ten Turing with Like Like.
    Thanks, and so between us we straddle the whole of Poland :) I get most of my parts via Allegro, olx and Facebook, and one of our...
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to GeePig's post in the thread Ten Turing with Like Like.
    I think that you would recognise our place then, as in many ways it is still much like it was 26 years ago, and we live in a wooden...
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to toro1978's post in the thread Project "Firebolt" with Like Like.
    TSDZ2 also offer a coaster brake compatible version - what Bafang I think haven't done to this day. The Basman is a beautiful frame...
  • Starnger
    Starnger replied to the thread Billy Bobber.
    I love those 90's Schwinn bikes with their pseudo-blade forks! Wish you best luck with your build!
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to billy bob customs's post in the thread Billy Bobber with Like Like.
    It's been 6 years since I did BO10 and I'm more than ready to do another one. I picked up this late 90's retro looking schwinn for 50...
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to SwissGuy's post in the thread Ten Turing with Like Like.
    Pozdrowienia z Berlina! The village you are describing sounds very much like a place I visited some 26 years ago on my second of two...
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to Falstaff's post in the thread Star Spangled Bomber with Like Like.
    I think I have everything but the tires and tubes for this build. I've had the frame since I picked it up on the road during build off...
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to MacSqueeky's post in the thread Terrible twos with Like Like.
    Thats my 46 roadmaster. Just completed it.
  • Starnger
    Starnger reacted to Couch tater's post in the thread Rural Nice with Haha Haha.
    37,965 views and one comment, lots of interest in this build!