Recent content by stingrayjoe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. stingrayjoe

1955 Raleigh Sports Light Roadster Sturmey Archer 3 + 3 = 9 speed

Repainted and customized a long time ago. The right rear drop out was rearranged to move the fender brace mounting lug to allow for the SA 3 cog and 3 internal gear set up. Now has a Simplex Prestige model 637. Probably originally had a Benelux. Hub is dated 12 1954, the shifter is the original...
  2. stingrayjoe

SOLD 1971 Sears Screamer GREMLIN 16 x 20 Original Condition Musclebike

You may have all the Sears Screamers 1, 2 etc. Do you have the Huffy Sears Screamer Gremlin? The tires are NOS and the chainguard has a new decal. The original decal was all but scratched off. $950. + shipping in lower 48 USA. Please PM direct with all replies so I get the notice to my email...
  3. stingrayjoe

24" Slick tires available on the market

I am building a 24" bike for my brother-in-law. Does anyone make a 24" whitewall slick? Are all 24" slicks on the market x 2.125? Are there any 24" x 1-3/4" to fit a Schwinn S-7? Thanks!
  4. stingrayjoe

REDUCED Two Tone Green Schwinn 26" Balloon tire Panther Parts Straight Bar

Please PM direct with questions or comments do not post here. To avoid any confusion please do not post here that you are sending me a PM. I will answer everyone in order. Thank you. Domestic lower 48 USA shipping only. 26" Panther Parts, all are + actual shipping Original Paint Frame as...
  5. stingrayjoe

Wanted This model Sissy Bar

BTT
  6. stingrayjoe

REDUCED Musclebike 3 Speed 20" Chrome Rear Wheel Shimano Hub

Please PM direct with any questions or comments do not post here. Thank you. Shifter & cable are Sold Three speed rear wheel set up for a musclebike project $45. + lower 48 USA shipping
  7. stingrayjoe

20" Grants Huffy Girls Banana Seat Musclebike Molly Lou

Please PM direct so I get an alert to my e-mail thanks +shipping in lower 48 USA I found this out for the trash today. What you see is what I have. $60. + shipping
  8. stingrayjoe

1960's Long Pull Back Chopper Handlebars Rabbit Ears 7/8" Great for a Custom build

Please PM direct with replies so I get the alert to my inbox. Thank you. Very Nice chrome on these 7/8" Chopper Motorcycle Handlebars. 8" rise 8" spread across the bottom 24" wide outside tip to tip 16" long front to back measured from the center $45. plus lower 48 USA shipping
  9. stingrayjoe

Wanted This model Sissy Bar

Please PM with replies so I get an alert to my e-mail. Thank you. Looking for this sissy bar in Clean condition.
Back