Recent content by StoneWoods

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

Ive been trying to catch-up on homework. Haven't done much. I'm going to make my chain tensioner this weekend.
  2. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

My #415 chain came today. Next is to make a chain tensioner.
  3. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

Haven't got that far yet. Going to make some heavy duty ones.
  4. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

Got my dropstand done today.
  5. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

Hooked up the front brake today, but more importantly started on the tank.
  6. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

Today my front hub came from Smoopy's bike shop. Made by Omeon? Seems like it'll work good.got it laced too!
  7. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

I needed to make room for the drive chain so I welded a tab onto the engine mount and chopped off the fender( drive chain will go on the other side). Can't wait for my chain and throttle!
  8. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

I made a crank today. I made it a bit to wide and long. I pedaled the bike around about and am very satisfied. Here it is. Next is probably the throttle. Stuff for that should arrive this weekend.
  9. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

Yes, well sorta. A modified wider crank
  10. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

LM AO!!! it's a postwar Schwinn girls bike... I say to heck with it. Almost to where you gotta pay someone to take the darn things!
  11. StoneWoods

~Excelsior MOTOBIKE~

Greetings and salutations from the CABE. This is my first post on RRB and have been looking forward to the WBO for about a year now. My whole project started when I bought a 1948 Schwinn DX with a Chinese motor. The motor didn't have enough power for what I wanted to do, so I set out on a...
Back