SwissGuy's latest activity

• SwissGuy
    SwissGuy reacted to Brian macumber's post in the thread Airship with Like Like.
    Old tools like old bikes just keep going
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy replied to the thread Campground Stroller Trike.
    Tonight I dug through my basement in preparation of the trip to the campground for the long weekend and collected some bits and bites...
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread DoorK with Like Like.
    So I'll be cutting the front half of Muscle Spasm off. The drivetrain here feels stout enough to haul a DoorK. I'll probably be digging...
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy reacted to idiotboy's post in the thread Blue bike with Like Like.
    After digging through some piles of parts, I’ve decided on the Westfield frame. I have the best stuff for that one, a Columbia springer...
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy replied to the thread Airship.
    Nothing better than some old cared for tools! Gesendet von meinem moto g(7) power mit Tapatalk
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy reacted to GTHOtrod's post in the thread Airship with Like Like.
    Some machining of the fork components, on my old ww2 era lathe. It's not much, but it's a lathe :grin:
  • SwissGuy
    In the end it's your bike regardless of the build-off. My opinion is that you should build what makes you happy within the confines of...
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy reacted to GTHOtrod's post in the thread Airship with Wow Wow.
    Made a start on the forks today.
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy reacted to billy bob customs's post in the thread Billy Bobber with Love Love.
    Well, I got a little bit of tear down and played around with the wheel / tire combo. I came across these GT smoothie 26x2.5 tires that...
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy reacted to Dr. Tankenstein's post in the thread ‘Humpster’ with Like Like.
    Detail shot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • SwissGuy
    SwissGuy reacted to OddJob's post in the thread '53 Bel Airflow Shelby with Like Like.
    So, my friend Tom aka @KJV , asked about the 'original 1953 colors' for my build. I am going to replicate my dad's '53 Bel Air in that...
  • SwissGuy
    Thanks little brother. The powered tire will be the outrigger on the left. Unsure just yet if I'll scoop a curve into the back edge of...
  • SwissGuy
    I cut the weight by a good third and I've some ideas for more to remove to lose a bit more. The top bit of frame maybe and some of the...
  • SwissGuy
    The lighting in the courtyard wasn't doing the Duralium justice, so I went out in the lane to catch some rays.
  • SwissGuy
    I did a little mocking up this afternoon to see how much I am going to need to modify. First of all, I bolted on a bottom bracket meant...