Recent content by T Lauten

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T Lauten

UK newbie needs ALL the help!

Rusty gold, Ive been doing a lot of just that. I see a lot of frames but it’s tough working out what the “basic” look of the bike will be from the frame alone...some have pics of the frame all fitted up but not all. Also the names of the basic type of bike style I’m liking seems to be different...
  2. T Lauten

For some weird reason 2 of the images will not display for me. They are on Photo bucket and I copied the "IMG" link and I then tried copying the direct link and used the "add photo" tool but no luck either way. They show in the "edit" function even!? They are simple links now if you click them...
  3. T Lauten

I would love to own a “low rider” beach cruiser style bike...ideally or eventually electric assisted. I go for very much a retro “bobber” style look. I’m not an ape hanger, twisted wrought iron, skinny front wheel, banana seat, huge raked forks kind of guy...deffo NOT a chopper man! I like the...
  4. T Lauten

Total newbie from Scotland

No. Hahahahaha! Not so much “jokes” as “jokey comments”. When we go off to film some of our video sequences with our “victims” in the back of the car we sure do get some looks!
  5. T Lauten

Total newbie from Scotland

Hi everyone. I’m Tom. I live in Inverness Scotland, right by Loch Ness (don’t start I have heard ALL the “Nessie “ jokes...all of them!). I joined because I am interested in getting/building a low and slow cruiser bike and I hope this would be a good place for advice etc. I run a company with...
Back