Recent content by tanksalot

1. tanksalot

Summer Build Off?

Please make the Start date April 1 it’s really needed this year for so many reasons. And the End Date August 1 or Sept 1. With so many swaps being canceled and postponed . The people that have their parts can have somthing to do . The people that need parts can have more time to source them ...
  2. tanksalot

Summer Build Off?

I understand what your saying . You may not be able to source parts from Swap meets or bike shops any time soon even after May 1 . Hopefully some of the people here can help you find what you need . I have piles of nice tires just depends on what you need . I’m in Massachusetts so shipping...
  3. tanksalot

Summer Build Off?

I wish we could start the build off April 1 and end July or August 30th this would give people something to do and keep their mind off of the issues that most of us are dealing with while they are social distancing. I suspect when the pandemic is over. People may want to or have to do other...
  4. tanksalot

Bicycle Swap Meet Sunday March 22 CANCELED CANCELED Thompson CT / Former Dudley bike show

Please put canceled on these pages . Thank you for doing that and I’m sorry that the show is canceled.
  5. tanksalot

Bicycle Swap Meet Sunday March 22 CANCELED CANCELED Thompson CT / Former Dudley bike show

FYI- this is not my show but I put the ad up for awareness. I just spoke to the promoter of the event today: In the interest of public safety Mike has decided to cancel the show. I’m as sad about this as everyone. That being said I believe this is the right decision due to recent events .
  6. tanksalot

BICYCLE SWAP MEET SUNDAY MARCH 22 2020 9-am until you Leave. BIKES-PARTS=ACCESSORIES BRING YOUR OLD BICYCLES HI WHEEL- Stingray - BMX CASH BUYERS ON HAND + FREE HONEST APPRAISALS Our 39th bicycle swap and Our 4TH one at this location.. Held INDOORS and outdoors A fun day with bicycles...
  7. tanksalot

CANCELED SORRY BICYCLE SHOW Nov 17 Grosvenordale CT (Thompson) formerly Dudley Bike Show.

THE NOVEMBER 17th BIKE SHOW IS CANCELLED DUE TO SCHEDULING CONFLICTS WITH LOCATION. Call 1-800-336-B-I-K-E (2453) with any questions.The 38th Show Grosvenordale CT (Thompson) formerly Dudley Bike Show.
  8. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

Photo below is what I started with. Please use the above photo for the voting booth. I barely made it . But the bike is here in the finished thread . Thank you !
  9. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

it’s a rider . Good luck to all who finished.
  10. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

In the event I do t get any further this will be my entry photo. I’m in the process of gathering more parts that I don’t think I’ll have before the build off ends . Thank you to all that commented and checked out my build !
  11. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

Another baby Step the front decal is on the frame . No free time the last couple of weeks. But the bike is getting closer to complete .
  12. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

It wasn’t mine I believe it had a shortened / cut tube that’s why he added the exhaust. I do admit it looked good though .
  13. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

Still going the decals are here . I still have to fo the badge decal.
  14. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

I’m not done but it’s a rider .