Recent content by TENNESSEE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. TENNESSEE

The Corsair (FINISHED!!!!)

^no, just trying to make up for my crummy camera, so I edited them a bit...
  2. TENNESSEE

Blue Max

WOW!!! why can't I find things like that!!! :x
  3. TENNESSEE

It's not really done, (It'll probably never be truly done!!!) but I can't do much of anything more before the build-off deadline. So here it is!!! My first real build, The Corsair, my take on board track style bikes. So waddya think guys?!? :) :) :D
  4. TENNESSEE

It's not really done, (It'll probably never be truly done!!!) but I can't do much of anything more before the build-off deadline. So here it is!!! My first real build, The Corsair, my take on board track style bikes. So waddya think guys?!? :)
  5. TENNESSEE

Re: Board Track Build (yet to be named) I've officially changed to another bike, this is a Schwinn Drifter 2010, that I bought myself for my last birthday. Right now, the build is still a bit messy, but all that I've done so far hasn't taken very long, so I should be able to still get this...
  6. TENNESSEE

Re: Modern Muscle (Foremost Swinger Build) or Board track racer? New stuff, and possibly the beginning of another project bike, less than a week before the build-off ends!
  7. TENNESSEE

Re: Modern Muscle (Foremost "Swinger" Build) well,now all that's left to do is paint the sprocket, and order (or make :) ) some handlebars... But, I think I just started and nearly finished another bike, that I like more than the first. :?
  8. TENNESSEE

Re: Modern Muscle (Foremost "Swinger" Build) Anyone know where to find some 8 or 9 inch rise ape-hanger handlebars???
  9. TENNESSEE

Foremost "Swinger" muscle bike (UPDATES!!!)

I was thinking some low rise, say 8in.-ish, ape hangers. But I can't find 'em anywhere.
  10. TENNESSEE

^Nope!! DK Helio. :)
  11. TENNESSEE

Re: Modern Muscle (Foremost "Swinger" Build) I doubt I'll be able to fit it in time for the build off, anyone know a tank that'd fit the double top-tube of this bike??? :?
  12. TENNESSEE

Alright then, I'm moving this over from the "builds" section of the forum. I know its a little late in the build off, but I think I can finish in time. Here's a link to the build thread so far... http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=43076&p=420989#p420989 I decided to theme...
  13. TENNESSEE

yeah, I need to get to finding some new handlebars. :roll: Anybody have an idea on what style handlebar to use???
  14. TENNESSEE

^ yeah, definitely!!! Now I just have to learn to wheelie good. :P But I'm definitely entering in the build-off. I should be back building on Sunday-night/Monday, as I'm going to Nashville to visit some family, and hit a few skateparks with one of my other custom bikes... :D :D :D
  15. TENNESSEE

Re: Foremost "Swinger" custom build... tada!!! I found a perfect fitting BMX quill style stem in my garage, and borrowed some pedals off another cruiser in the garage. I'm thinking about tinting the reflectors on the pedals red to match the paint. Also I'll be painting the inserts on the...
Back